Royal Bafokeng Platinum is a mid-tier platinum group metal producer that is located in South Africa. It has been operating for more than 10 years and it has had a lot of clients not only globally but also internationally. Frankly, it is one of the mining producers that also offer Royal Bafokeng Platinum Mine learnership for those who wish to be an engineering artisan.
The company itself operates in approximately 30 km northwest from Rustenberg and south from the Pilanesberg Complex. Therefore, when you are interested to take part in the learnership, you have already had the portrait where you will be learning. Moreover, you will have deeper knowledge in theoretical and practical skills that will be fuitful for your career in the future.
In the following, there are a lot of details and information about Royal Bafokeng Platinum Mine learnership to consider. When you think that you are eager to learn more and deal with challenges, participating in this learnership will build your characters and give you a lot more than what you expected. Find out more information below.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Royal Bafokeng Platinum Mine learnership
Position: Engineering Artisan
Recruiter: Royal Bafokeng Platinum Mine
Salary: Market related
Reference number: 6888
Type of work: Permanent
In addition, to be able to make yourself eligible for the position, there are some requirements that all applicants must possess.
- The applicants must have Technical Matric or Grade 12 or Matric with at least passing 40% in English, Mathematics, and Physical Science
- Besides, the applicants can also apply by using NCV 3 with at least passing 40% Mathematics and all other relevant subjects
- Alternatively, the applicants can also use N2 certificate with relevant four subjects as the main concern
- Having some experiences as an artisan’s assistant will be advantageous
- The applicants must have basic communication skills and interpersonal skills
- The applicants must be medically fit
- Having clear credit and no criminal record will be compulsory for all applicants
- Being passionate to learn more and eager to deal with challenges
Furthermore, the applicants cannot proceed their registration unless they have provided these following documents.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of academic records
Moreover, as the recruiter follows the Employment Equity Policy, they apply the Employment Equity principles. Further, the company is not going to accept incomplete CV and the copies of copies documents. When you submit your application late, the company is not going to accept it either. Therefore, you have to make sure that you have completed the documents and submit it before the due date.
In addition, unless you hear anything from the company 3 weeks after the due date, please consider that your application was not successful.
What’s more, for more information and queries, you can have a visit at www.bafokengplatinum.co.za.
Finally, the closing date of this Royal Bafokeng Platinum Mine learnership will be on 13 April 2021.