Being ordinary may sound fine for some people. However, when it comes to find a proper job that offers decent salary, being ordinary will never take you anywhere. You will stuck in a position where you could never have the opportunities to be prominent. Thus, the presence of Signa Academy Learnership will entirely change your future once you step your feet into it.
For further information about the learnership, you can read this complete preview about the learnership below.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Signa Academy Learnership
Recruiter: Signa Academy
Location: Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
In addition, there are 5 available Signa Academy learnership that you can take benefits by choosing the suitable one for you. They are the Project Management, Business Admin, Generic Management, Business Practice, and also Hygiene and Cleaning.
To be able to apply for each learnership, there are a few requirements that all applicants must have possessed.
Project Management NQF 4:
- Having an NQF level 3 qualifications in business administration, project management, or equivalent is compulsory
- Having the competencies to be a team player where it is necessary to work in a project team
- Being able to provide assistance to a project manager from medium to large projects
Business Admin NQF 3:
- The applicants who were previously disadvantaged or unable to complete their schooling will get preferences
- Having worked in this field for years without formal qualifications will also get preferences
Moreover, in applying for this Signa Academy Learnership, you have to submit an application form. This application form has to be in complete form which means that all applicants must complete all the compulsory columns. Here are what the application form consists of.
First, the applicants must complete their name and surname, ID number, contact number, and also email address. Second, the applicants must have fill the information about the highest level of education. Third, they have to choose the region where they reside, the place of birth and also how you heard about Signa.
Furthermore, the applicants must choose whether their interest is in Artisant Apprenticeship, Fibre Training Learnerships, or Academy Learnerships. For the documents, the applicants have provided these following documents.
- Certified colour copy of ID
- Certified colour copy of school report
- An updated CV
- A tax document with SARS number
- Bank statement which is not older than 3 months
- Certified doctor’s letter for people with disability
- Affidavit for confirming proof of address
- Affidavit for confirming unemployment and passed qualifications
All of these documents are compulsory for the company to get to know the applicants well. Thus, when the applicants fail to provide these necessary documents, their applications will get automatic dismissal and disqualifications.
Further, for any information related to the recruitment, you can send an email to [email protected] or refer to the official website of Signa at www.signa.co.za. Alternatively, you can also call the human resource at 087 230 0329.
The company still has not stipulated when the closing date for Signa Academy Learnership. However, most companies usually close their adverts and vacant position once the applicants have been found.