Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you want to start off your career by developing your own knowledge and professional skills without having to spend a fortune, you should consider joining Road Accident Fund Claim and Correspondence Management internship program that opens for 2020 period. This program is designed and dedicated for the unemployed youth who want to obtain knowledge and gain experience at the same time. By the time they complete the program, they are expected to improve their professional and personal skills, enabling them to develop their career for a better future.
About the Program
This internship program is offered as a full time subject where participants must fully comply. They will be placed in Johannesburg, South Africa. The program itself will last for 12 months (one year) and the screening process will be done to find the most suitable and promising candidates that fit well into the position.
In order to qualify for this Road Accident Fund Claim and Correspondence Management internship program, candidates must meet the general and most basic requirements that cover:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must have completed Grade 12 or Matric – and have Matric certificate
- They must be unemployed
- They must be within the age range between 18 and 35 years old
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must quote the right reference number in their application so the screening process can run efficiently
- They must never been employed within the fields offered (in this post) and never have taken part within the internship program within the relevant fields
- They must never have taken part in any internship before or served as intern
- Candidates with foreign qualification must be evaluated by SAQA (South African Qualification Authority) and they must show the proof for the evaluation result
There will be 2 different positions offered for this program. Each position has their own They are:
- Claims. Reference number CFI06032020JHB. The candidates must have the relevant Bachelor Degree or Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Law
- Correspondence Management. Reference number CORRI06032020 JHB. The candidates must have a Diploma or Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Administration, Business Management, or Records Management
How to Apply
Application will take place online, through the email. It is crucial that candidates must include the right reference number when applying. Quote the number on the subject line. When submitting the application, candidates must also include the supporting documents that include:
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of diplomas or qualifications or academic transcripts
- A short but updated CV
- A motivational letter (3 pages, max) containing the reason why the application should be considered
Be advised that applications without academic transcripts or supporting documents would not be considered. For both positions, applications should be sent to [email protected]. The deadline is on March the 17th 2020. Any late submission will lead to the application being disqualified. Candidates who want to learn more about the Road Accident Fund Claim and Correspondence Management internship program can go to this link.