If you are looking for a professional opportunity to enhance your knowledge as well as your skilled experience without having to spend a fortune, then you should take part in KEM JV Apprenticeship program. JEM JV is having a new program for 2020 period and they are looking for the potential candidates for the job. If the candidates have the skills and the qualifications, they should be able to improve not only themselves but also their professional quality. By the time you complete the program, you should be able to gain the needed knowledge, skills, expertise, and also experience.
About the Program
KEM JV is offering a full time program for candidates to be placed in Kimberley, South Africa. They are offering different kinds of subjects and fields, as they want to find qualified candidates to fill in the role. The subjects they for this KEM JV Apprenticeship program include:
- Fitter and Tuner
- Diesel Mechanic
- C&I Technician
In order to qualify for this KEM JV Apprenticeship program, candidates must meet these general requirements:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must have completed Grade 12 or Matric, especially the passing grade in Science and Math
- They must have Matric certificate
- They must have N2 certificate – with one of the subjects are included or being relevant to Trade Theory
Candidates with these extra qualifications will get the extra benefits:
- They must be determined and a hard working spirit
- They must enjoy working with their hands
- They must have a good working ethics
- They must be able to work in the flexible environment – being able to work independently or in a team
- They must have a good initiative, especially in business and trade
The admission board will contact only the shortlisted candidates, and they are going through the following procedures before they reach the final selection stage:
- They must go through panel interview session
- They must pass the fitness checking and get the Fitness Certificate
- They must take part in Vienna Dover assessment
- They must go through technical aptitude evaluation
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their application to the following email address. Besides the application letter, they need to include the supporting documents that cover a certified copy of South African ID document, an updated CV, and certified copies of qualifications or diploma. All these documents are sent to [email protected]. All the documents must be complete or the applications would be ignored and automatically disqualified.
Candidates who have been employed by KEM JV can provide the authorized internal application form. The link to send their application can be accessed here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates who haven’t heard anything from the company for 30 days from the deadline can consider their application to be unsuccessful. The deadline is on March the 20th 2020. Make sure that candidates send their application on time for this KEM JV Apprenticeship program because late submission will be directly disregarded.