Applications are now accepted for the Registry Clerk vacancy at the Department of Economy and Enterprise Development. No complicated requirements are needed in order to be eligible. As long as you have a Senior certificate and a valid driver’s license, you are automatically eligible for the job. If you are interested in working in clerical environment, submit your application right now!
The successful incumbent will be stationed at the Department of Economy and Enterprise Development which is a Provincial Administration in Mahikeng, North West. The qualified candidate will be receiving a level 5 salary which amounts from R 163 563 to R 192 666 per annum. You don’t need to have national diploma or a bachelor’s degree in administration. As long as you hold a Grade 12 or senior certificate you are automatically qualified for the position. This qualification should be accompanied by a valid driver’s license as well.
Furthermore, the Registry Clerk vacancy at the Department of Economy and Enterprise Development requires all applicants to possess all the following skills and competencies.
- Knowledge of registry practices, duties and ability to operate computer and capture data
- Working understanding and knowledge of the legislative framework governing Records Management
- Knowledge of retrieval and storage procedures related to the working environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Understanding of the work in registry
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Once you are qualified for the job, below are some of the key performance areas you can expect to be involved in.
- Conduct registry counter services
- Provide an effective record and filling management service
- Operate office machines relevant to the registry function
- Process documents for disposal and archiving
- Render administrative duties in the unit
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit all the following important documents within their applications.
- Z83 application form. Please mention the reference number of this advert within the form. It is 21/DEED/2018/NW.
- A recently updated CV detailing qualifications, full particulars of training, skills, knowledge and competencies
- Certified copies of qualifications, educational certificates and ID documents
Please forward your application via post to: The Director: Human Resources Management and Development, Department of Economy and Enterprise Development, Private Bag X15, Mmabatho 2735
Or, as an alternative, you are also allowed to hand deliver it to: NWDC Building, Cnr University Drive and Provident Streets, Mmabatho, 2735
All applications should reach the department no later than July 27th 2018 at 16:30. Applications received after the closing date, via email or facsimile will not be taken into consideration.
Should you intend to withdraw your application, it should be addressed to the Head of Department and be done in writing.
The successful incumbent will be required to undergo personal suitability check. Furthermore, due to the huge numbers of applications received, acknowledgement of receipt of applications will not be done.
Should you have any further questions regarding the Registry Clerk vacancy at the Department of Economy and Enterprise Development, please contact : Mr L. Boyce, Tel No: 018-387 7758