If you have a passion to work in a clerical environment then apply for Registry Clerk vacancy at Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent now. It is a newly established government under the Ministry for Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs. Previous experience is not mandatory and as long as you hold a senior certificate then you are eligible for this position. Submit your application today!
The future successful incumbent will be stationed at the Head Office of Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent which is located in Pretoria. The Registry Clerk vacancy at Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent offers a salary with the total value ranging from R 163 563 up to R 192 666 every year. In order to be eligible for this job, all applicants must hold an appropriate senior certificate or any equivalent qualification. Candidates are not required to have prior experience.
This position requires you to have the following competencies:
- Computer literacy
- Good problem solving skills
- Good organising and planning skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- In depth understanding and knowledge of mail procedure manual, filling system, as well as promotion of access to National archives and Information Act
Once you are qualified for the job, here are some of the key performance areas you can expect to be involved in.
- Be responsible for providing registry services
- Register and receive hand delivered documents and files
- Maintain registers
- Maintain good records
- Render an effective record and filling
- Closing and opening of files in line with record classification system
- Render proper allocation of reference numbers in line with the approved file plans
- Retrieval as well as tracing (manually or electronically) of files and documents
- Be responsible for safe custody of all records
- Complete index cards for every file
- Process documents for disposal and/or archiving
- Package and sort files for distribution and archives
- Gather list of documents to be submitted to the supervisor and archived
- Transfer and dispose qualifying material to national archives
- Collect and distribute documents on HRD and HRM matters
How to Apply
Applications should be sent via email to [email protected]
A complete application includes the following important documents:
- Z83 application form. Please indicate the reference number of this post here (MISA/RC: HRM/10).
- A complete and recently updated CV
- Certified copies of all qualifications and an ID document
- SAQA evaluated results of foreign qualifications if you have any
Certification of your qualifications should be within a 6 month time frame. All applicants must be either SA citizens or permanent residents.
The hiring department reserves the right to hold pre-employment security screening. Furthermore, permanent appointment will be based on positive security clearance results. Note that, candidates must declare any pending disciplinary, criminal or any other investigations or allegations against them. The successful incumbent will be subjected to the verification of educational qualifications as well as positive results of the security clearance process.
Your application for the Registry Clerk vacancy at Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent will not be taken into account if it is received after August 31st 2018.