The Office of the Chief Justice is now seeking to hire a suitable and qualified individual to fill in the Food Service vacancy at the Official Residence of the President of the Supreme Court Appeal. The successful incumbent will have a valid working contract until March 31, 2019. Full details on how to apply can be found below if interested!
Table of Contents
This position offers a salary that ranges from R 107.886 to R 127.086 per annum accompanied by 37% in lieu of benefits. If you are qualified, you will be needed to sign a performance agreement as well. The centre of the Food Service vacancy at the Official Residence of the President of the Supreme Court Appeal is in Bloemfontein.
In order to be eligible for the position, all candidates are required to have adult basic education as well as training course level 4 or a Grade 10 certificate. This academic qualification must be accompanied by two years of prior experience in the appropriate field as well. Furthermore, applicants must have relevant knowledge of Food Services Aid. If you have prior experience in hospitality then it will serve as an added bonus. It is also mandatory that all candidates have excellent verbal communication skills and are highly responsible with good work ethic.
Key Performance Areas
Once you are qualified for the job, here are some of the duties you will be involved in:
- Be responsible for cleaning of every area at the residence
- Render effective cleaning of kitchens by washing kitchen floors, dirty dishes
- Be responsible for cleaning appliances and stoves
- Be responsible for cleaning walls and windows
- Render effective washing of floors as well as vacuuming of carpets
- Render cleaning of facilities and toilets
- Be responsible for ironing
- Serve and prepare refreshment for any visiting guests
- Conduct household duties such as making sure all equipment and furniture are stored properly
- Report in case there are any damages or loses
- Report any theft
- Conduct any other duty assigned to you by the appointed supervisor
How to Apply
Applications will be accepted no later than August 31, 2018.
Please forward your application via post to: The OCJ Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X20612, Bloemfontein, 9300.
Or, alternatively, you can hand deliver it to: The Free State High Court, Corner President Brand and Fontein Streets
Applications must be directed on Z83 application form that you can download here. Quote the reference number of this post within this form as well (2018/266/OCJ). Your application form must be accompanied by certified copies of ID document and all qualifications as well as a curriculum vitae. The certification must be in a 3 month time frame. No late or incomplete application will be accepted.
If you are qualified for the Food Service vacancy at the Official Residence of the President of the Supreme Court Appeal, please note that you will, at times, be required to work at the Supreme Court of Appeal when the President of the Supreme Court of Appeal is not in Bloemfontein.
For further information, please contact: Ms M Luthuli Tel No: (051) 406 8191