Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Applications are now invited for the Messenger vacancy at Department of Rural Development and Land Reform. The position is open in the Information and Innovation Management Services directorate within the hiring department. Anyone with a Grade 10 or ABET qualification can apply!
The successful candidate will be stationed in Pretoria. This position offers a level 3 salary that amounts to R 115,437 every year. Candidates must hold an ABET qualification or a Grade 10 certificate in order to be eligible. Furthermore, it is compulsory that applicants possess good organising skills as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
The successful incumbent for the Messenger vacancy at Department of Rural Development and Land Reform is one who is reliable and is a creative individual who is prepared to work as a team and under pressure. Once you are qualified for the job, below are some of the duties you can expect to perform:
- Render messenger services
- Distribute and collect parcels, post, files and any other official documents in the department
- Distribute and receive documents from and to different business units
- Attend to clients regarding mail registers
- Binding and photocopying official documents
- Replace toner for the printer
- Replenish paper to the photocopier machine
- Render photocopy service of documents
- Collect and deliver documents as well as packages to and from post office and other departments
- Distribute and receive documents and packages to and from other post units and departments
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted online or manually.
You can forward your application online here. Should you encounter any difficulties during your application, technical support is available from Graylink at 021 424 8677 from 8:30 to 17:00 every Monday to Friday.
You can also send it via post to: Private Bag X833, Pretoria, 0001
Applicants can direct their applications by hand delivering it to: 184 Jeff Masemola Street (previously known as Jacob Mare), corner of Jeff Masemola and Paul Kruger Streets, Pretoria
Person with disabilities, African, Indian and Coloured males and African, Indian, Coloured and white females are also encouraged to apply.
If you submit your application manually, it should be on a Z83 application form which is accessible from any Public Service department. Please indicate the reference number of this post within this form, 3/2/1/2018/258. Please attach the following important documents as well.
- A CV on which your prior experience must be outlined in a detailed manner
- Certified copies of ID documents, service certificates (for an OSD post), work permit/permanent residency and qualifications. Certification must be within a 12 month time frame
Please make sure that you forward your application before August 31, 2018 as no late application will be taken into account. Correspondence for the Messenger vacancy at Department of Rural Development and Land Reform will be limited to all shortlisted applicants only. The hiring department holds the right to subject applicants for a pre-employment security screening. All candidates must make clear any or pending disciplinary, criminal or any other investigations and allegations made against them.