Applications are now invited for the Receptionist vacancy at Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent (MISA). Anyone with at least a senior certificate with appropriate experience within the relevant field is automatically eligible. Read on below should you be interested!
The successful candidate will receive a salary which could amount per annum ranging from R 163 563 up to R 192 666. The successful incumbent will be working at the Head Office of the Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent which is location in Centurion. Any interested applicant should at least hold a Grade 12 certificate in order to be eligible for this position. This qualification should be accompanied by one or two years of receptionist or secretarial experience.
The Receptionist vacancy at Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent requires all applicants to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Good people skills
- Ability to act with discretion and tact
- Good communication skills
- High level of reliability
- Possess in depth understanding and knowledge of computer literacy
- Possess good telephone etiquette
- Sound organisational skills
Once you are qualified for the job, below are some of the key performance areas you can expect to be involved in. however, your duties will not be limited to the confines of this list alone.
- Be responsible for receptionist or secretarial duties and provide support service to the offices of MISA
- Handle telephone calls and refer the calls to the relevant persons
- Co ordinate appointments with the appointment secretaries
- Receive visitors to the offices of MISA
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers and fax machines
- Be responsible for a clerical support to the office
- Arrange events and meetings for the officers of MISA
- Draft reports and routine correspondence
- Process subsistence claim and travels of the staff in the offices of MISA
- Administer matters such as telephone accounts as well as leave registers
- Take care of the procurement of standard items such as refreshments or stationery and many other related stuff
- Stay up to date concerning the policies or prescripts as well as procedure that are applicable to the work terrain
- Study the relevant departmental as well as public service policies or prescripts and other documents to make sure that the application will be properly understood
- Stay abreast with the processes and procedures that apply in the public service
How to Apply
Individuals who are interested in applying for the Receptionist vacancy at Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent should submit their applications via email to [email protected]
Applications should be submitted no later than August 31st 2018.
Candidates must be SA citizens or permanent residents.
Include the following documents in your application:
- Z83 application form. Please mention the reference number of this post which is MISA/REC/004
- Certified copies of ID document, and qualifications (should be certified within 6 months)
- Should you have any foreign qualifications, it is your responsibility to bring them to SAQA and have them evaluated. Then attach the evaluated results within your qualification.
No late or incomplete application will be taken into consideration. Correspondence for this call will be limited to applicants who have been shortlisted only. If you haven’t been contacted within 3 months after the deadline of this application then please consider your application unsuccessful.