If you want to start a career in professional and industrial setting, you should seriously think about applying for RCL Foods Quality Analyst Food Technology Internships program for 2020 period. The program is designed to introduce and expose the candidates within the professional industrial environment where they can gain both theoretical and practical experience. Often times, the experience they get on the field is different – and often far greater – than the theoretical base. That’s why it is crucial to expose them to the right setting and environment so they can gain the valuable insight and ability.
About the Program
This program is designed by RCL Foods as a full-time project that is meant to help candidates achieve their best potential and ability. The candidates would be placed on Wolwehoek at Free State in South Africa. Exposures and direct practice would be the main key for the program. It is expected that candidates will achieve the satisfying progress (both in personal and also professional aspects) after they have completed the program.
The RCL Foods Quality Analyst Food Technology Internships program is designed for the motivated, enthusiastic, and potential students that are ready to deal with the professional working industry. The program will run for 12 months so they can get their qualification in both theoretical and practical experience although the focus would be on the practical side. The company’s in-service program is focusing on pipeline development of the young talents. They are focus on choosing young students who have taken the subjects so they can develop their own scarce as well as critical skills in the business.
There are certain standard measurements for candidates who want to take part in the RCL Foods Quality Analyst Food Technology Internships program. They include:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa – which must be proven by the legal and valid ID document
- They must be studying toward Food Technology qualifications and skills
- They must have completed Matric – and they must have the certificate
- They must live within the area where they are located
- They must have an overall academic standard and average of 60% – higher would be better
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must be within the age range that is suitable and proper for the program
How to Apply
Interested candidates will have to go through the online application. They will have to visit this link so they can complete the application processing. There is no detailed information about the supporting documents that should accompany the application, but it doesn’t hurt if candidates can be prepared.
In general, the supporting documents that include:
- An updated and comprehensive CV
- A certified copy of South Africa ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications or academic transcripts
It is possible that they may be required to provide more, so they should be well-prepared of everything.
The deadline is on April the 13th 2020. Be advised that late submission for this RCL Foods Quality Analyst Food Technology Internships program will not be considered so make sure to prepare everything before the deadline.