The RAF internship is continuously offering a new internship program in various cities and places in South Africa. Known as the Road Accident Fund, the program is offered to talented and hard working candidates. It is expected that the program will boost your professional working experience. As a result, you are expected to get better opportunities for Operations Career and Jobs in the future.
Table of Contents
About the Program
RAF internship is designed to youth skill progress and development through providing graduates with the chance to obtain work and professional experience. In general, the successful candidates can enjoy the possibility of gaining a future career in the company – depending on the departments they are applying to.
The candidates must be between 18 and 35 years old – and the candidates must be unemployed. The program itself will run for 12 months. Be advised that the work-based exposure may include the ways to generate positive publicity for RAF and improve its reputation.
There are different programs and requirements for each specific internship branch. For instance there is Social and Digital Media Intern whose candidates must have Bachelor degree in Commerce in Marketing, Marketing, Journalism, or Communication. There is also Supply Chain Management Intern whose candidates must have a Bachelor or Diploma in Logistics, Public or Purchasing Administration, Procurement, or Supply Chain Management. Each program has its own reference number, be sure that you include the number in the application form.
In order to be qualified for the RAF internship program, here are the general requirements:
- A motivational letter and a CV
- Certified copy for the academic transcripts
- A certified copy of the ID – candidates should be citizens of South Africa within the age range limit
- Certified copy of Matric or Grade 12 certificate
- Candidates should have good interpersonal skills with detail orientation
- They should have a good communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- They should have the desire and passion in the industry
- They should be computer literate
- They should have a good management skill to prioritize the tasks
How to Apply
Be advised that applications are done online. Any hand delivery won’t be accepted. Here are the instructions for the application:
- Candidates should indicate the reference number and province for the applied internship program on the subject section
- Include a motivational letter and a short CV. The motivational letter should contain the reason why you should be considered for the processing. Don’t forget to include academic transcripts
- Candidates must be unemployed or was never been employed before. They must not have taken part in the internship program within the same field
- They must not have involved in any internship program before
- Candidates should realize that they may be subjected to security checking and vetting
- In the event that the information provided by the candidates are false, they must accept the fact that they will be disqualified from the program
Any questions or inquiries about the program can be sent and forwarded to [email protected]. Application can also be sent to the email address. Be sure to check the official site regularly since the program is available on a yearly basis. There is no detailed information about the opening and also the closing date of the RAF internship program.