Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services is calling all individuals with working experience in a supply chain management environment to apply for the Provisioning Admin Clerk vacancy. This job position is situated in Cape Town and offers a 12 month contract appointment. If you think you have the right qualifications, submit your application for the Provisioning Admin Clerk vacancy at Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services today!
Table of Contents
Please mention the reference number of this post, JI 93/2018, within your application form. The open position is available for the procurement within the Support Services directorate. The future qualified incumbent will receive a level five salary worth R 163 563 in value per annum. Incumbent will also receive 37% in lieu of benefits. To be eligible for the Provisioning Admin Clerk vacancy, you must hold at least a Grade 12 or Senior certificate along with one to three years of working experience in a supply chain management environment. Furthermore, having computer literacy (MS package) is compulsory as well.
The Provisioning Admin Clerk vacancy at Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services requires applicants to have the following skills:
- Good numeric skills
- Excellent team player skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work on their own
- Knowledge of LOGIS as well as SYSCON system (not compulsory but would be an advantage)
The future successful applicant will be responsible for performing the following duties. Note that, this is not a complete list and you may be responsible for rendering duties not mentioned here.
- Assist with procurement of goods as well as services ad liaise with suppliers
- Administer inventory, allocate assets in accordance with guidelines and policies
- Provide logistical support
- Render physical asset verification, barcoding as well as updating of asset register
- Maintain proper communication, records as well as reporting
- Provide administrative support
- Handle asset disposal
How and When to Apply
Please include the following important documents within your application:
- A z83 application form attainable from all Public Service Departments or online here. The form must be completed in full as well as signed.
- A comprehensive resume
- Original certified copies of ID document, all educational qualifications as well as relevant certificates/qualifications. Note that the certification must be within in the last three months prior to the application closing date
- If you have any foreign qualifications please have them evaluated by SAQA and attach the reports along with the other documents
Forward no later than December 14, 2018 via post to: The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services, Private Bag X9177, Cape Town, 8000.
Or, hand deliver it at: Standard Bank Building, No. 1 Thibault Square, Cnr Long Street & Hans Strijdom Avenue, Cape Town, 8001.
No emailed and faxed applications are acceptable. The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services will limit correspondence to candidates who are shortlisted only. In other words, if you have yet to receive any feedback in six weeks after the deadline has passed, please take it to mean your application as being unsuccessful.
For further information regarding the Provisioning Admin Clerk vacancy at Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services, please contact: Ms. P. Luphuwana, Ms. S Suliman Tel No: 021 421 1012