Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Project manager learnership in Northern Cape is aimed to recruit a candidate with the permanent position and R30.000 – R40.000 Per Month which is still negotiable. This vacancy will be closed on Saturday, August 3, 2019. This great opportunity provides you more days left to prepare the requirements fulfilment as well as to learn the vacancy details.
Categorized as a permanent position, project manager position in this learnership is good to start a way of having career as a manager. You will learn many thing how to be a good manager through the activities in the training held by the learnership. For more information, you may have a look at the following descriptions about the vacancy details and candidates requirements as well as how to apply for the position.
The learnership department is now looking for the qualified candidates for a position of manager in the department. The responsibilities that the candidates must filled are:
- Oversighting over the sourcing, placing and managing up to 300 learners every year.
- Running a team consisting of 5 people.
- Convincing the learners to attend all the classes.
- Convincing the learners to go to work and fill in bodies of evidence.
- Supporting the learners to join all of the activities in the training program of the learnership.
- Creating meaningful employment to make the learners deserve with the learnership.
- Managing the relationship with the training service providers and the Human Resource Department of some big multinational companies where the learners are positioned.
- Providing the learners with aid in graduate screening and recruitment for the learners’ project management in the training Seta Liaison Registration.
- Assisting the learners in the learnership tracking with Seta Stakeholder Relationship Management and Communication Project management of the team consisting of 5 people.
These vacancy details are very important to learn before you finally lead yourself to be the candidates of Project manager Learnership in Northern Cape.
There are some requirements that the candidates must check out to make sure that they are eligible for the position. Those are:
- High numeric literacy which is related to professional development and the transformation.
- Computer literate, particularly in operating Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Power Point. This is the important ability that the candidates must mastered in relation to read the basic financial statements.
- Ability to manage the basic budget dealing with the command of the technical and B-BBEE interpretive aspects.
- Some related certificates.
- Experience is optional. This means that whether or not you have experience as the project manager is not really important since this learnership is aimed to give you the experience.
How to Apply
In order to be successfully accepted as a Project manager Learnership in Northern Cape, the candidate must send the application through the simple way. Open this link. Click “Log in & Apply Now” which you can found in the bottom of the page. Good luck!