Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Check out the information about the learnership in Mpumalanga with the position of facilitator of learning and development in Bloemfontein Mpumalanga and you will have more than two weeks to prepare the applications. This great vacancy will be closed before Saturday, September 7, 2019.
Facilitator or learning and development position in the learnership is a permanent position which is good for your career goal. Hence, taking this opportunity is a very good idea to do as soon as possible before the closing date.
Now if you want to start the preparation either the documents or your readiness, you should read all the information listed below.
The client cooperating with the learnership in Mpumalanga is looking for a facilitator of learning and development in Bloemfontein Mpumalanga to join the divisional offices in Bloemfontein. This cooperation is good to recruit the facilitator out of the learnership program for it is trusted because of the training held in the program.
Being a facilitator of learning and development requires the following duties and responsibilities:
- The candidates must be able to facilitate the classroom-based and store-based operational, managerial and HR interventions Report both on operational learnership and store-based learning initiatives.
- The candidates must be able to deliver the Report on all operational, managerial and learnership fields.
- The candidates must be able to provide consultation service about learning and development to the Divisional HR Managers and Operations.
- The candidates must be able to conduct all the functions of ETDP which includes facilitate, assess, moderate and mentor.
- The candidates must be able to facilitate learning based on the schedule and execution of Learning and Development intervention.
- The candidates must be able to executing the report, administration and document handling.
- The candidates must represent Learning and Development along with the divisional forums.
- The candidates must keep the stakeholders up-to-date dealing with the relevant matters.
- The candidates must be able to manage the costs suiting the framework of Learning and Development cost.
In order to have successful application, all the candidates must fill the requirements which are:
- Registered as a Facilitator or Assessor with ETDP SETA and W&R SETA. This would be a special consideration for Human Resources or other related field.
- Possessing a good planning and interpersonal skill as well as analytical skill.
- Capable of English writing and speaking skills effectively.
- Possessing driving license of code 08 and be willing to drive.
- Ready to be relocated to Bloemfontein in the free State.
- Clear for criminal statements.
The position of facilitator of learning and development in Bloemfontein Mpumalanga also requires skills which are 3-4 years facilitation and 3-4 years skills development. It means that you must develop your skill within the years mentioned.
How to Apply
To apply for this learnership job, you need to forward your detailed CV in Word format stating your current and expected salary, Notice period, EE status and two contactable references to the link