If you have the passion in Industrial Psychology sector and you want to have an exposed experience within the field, then taking part in Pragma Group Industrial Psychologist Internship program would be the best option. This program is designed mostly for students who are looking for a direct exposure and working experience. There are several requirements to follow and only potential candidates would be considered. By the time you complete the program, you should gain the needed knowledge and skills to improve yourself – professionally and personally.
Table of Contents
About the Program
Pragma Group, one of the notable companies in South Africa, is in search of the potential and promising candidates for their internship program. They are looking for interns that will help them in performing tasks in Industrial Psychology as well as providing support in the company’s Human Resources and People and Organizational Development department within their Head Office located in Bellville in Cape Town.
If you are passionate in starting off your career as a professional registered Industrial Psychologist, then taking part in the Pragma Group Industrial Psychologist Internship program will be a great decision. Candidates who manage to get a valid and official letter from their institution (the letter should confirm the importance and needs of work-integrated-learning basis) will be considered for the program. This is a full time program where candidates are required to comply completely with it.
There are several basic requirements that all candidates must meet in order to qualify for the Pragma Group Industrial Psychologist Internship program. They are:
- They are the citizens of South Africa – proven by a valid and legal ID document
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- Candidates who are still having the studentship status can apply – as long as they can show the proof that they need the in-service training to get the qualification
- They must have the experience (and fluency) with Microsoft Office packages, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- They must be enrolled within an accredited college or university to get their Industrial Psychology
Responsibilities and Duties
- They must help Industrial Psychologist with the basic employee wellness and counseling skills
- They must assist with the coaching and training activities
- They must attend the employment industrial relations training and meetings
- They must help with the design development and structure of the organizational culture
- They must help the Human Resource Department with the compensation, job analysis, recruitment process, and so much more
- They must help with the analysis of organizational and psychometric assessment as well as the administration
How to Apply
The candidates must go through the online application processing. They need to go to this link and create a user account. Once they have their own account, then they can proceed with the application completion process. Be sure to follow the directions so the application won’t be disregarded.
The deadline is on March the 29th 2020. Any late submission for this Pragma Group Industrial Psychologist Internship program will not be accepted so be sure to submit it on time.