Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you are always interested in being a professional and skilled artisan, then you should take part in the British American Tobacco Apprenticeship program. This full time program is open for 2020 period with British American Tobacco company as the provider. Through this program, candidates are expected to gain the knowledge and also the skills to improve. Once they have developed themselves (personally and professionally), they can gain a better future and also a better career.
About the Program
Those who want to improve their skills in becoming a professional Mechanical Artisan can always take part in this British American Tobacco Apprenticeship program. British American Tobacco company designs this program so that candidates can get the necessary skills, knowledge, abilities, and experience they need to become professional and competent certified experts. Through the program, they will be exposed to professional settings or surroundings and being supervised by the professional mentors so they are on the right path.
Task, Duties, and Responsibilities
When candidates decide to join the program, they will have the responsibilities and duties of their own. Their responsibilities are:
- They should demonstrate and display the competencies against AgriSeta Curriculum
- They must provide evidence according to the development and growth plan
- They mumst assist the main artisans with the daily jobs and tasks while doing practical modules at the same time
- They must attain and get the competencies in order to perform the given tasks in order to become a competent and professional either Instrumentation or Mechanical Artisan
There are several basic and general requirements that all candidates must meet in order to qualify for this British American Tobacco Apprenticeship program.
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa – must be proven by the valid and legal ID document
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must have N2 or Technical or Mechanical Matric – or the equivalent trade applicable subjects
In terms of competencies, candidates with these extra qualifications will have the advantages:
- They must have a good attention to details
- They must be able to work accurately and quickly even under pressure – and they will constantly be exposed to stressful conditions
- They must be able to work in a flexible environment – in a team or independently.
- They must be able to show contribution to the output of the team
- They must have manual and fitness dexterity
- They must have interactive personal characteristics and style
- They must have a great willingness to learn
- They must have an excellent logical thinking and also good problem solving skill
How to Apply
The application process will take place online. Interested candidates must visit the link so they can learn about the program and they can send their application. The vacancy doesn’t provide any information about the exact deadline, but candidates are advised to send their application as soon as possible to avoid late submission.
Candidates should also prepare the important documents for their supporting documentation. Make sure to visit the link for the British American Tobacco Apprenticeship program so they can learn about the details of it.