Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you are looking forward to gain a professional experience on a job set or you want to have a direct working implementation while working in the software industry that you love, then you should take part in Pnet internship program that will give you everything you want to know. You will be able to learn a lot from the working environment while gaining valuable professional skills that others may not get. Are you ready for the challenge?
About the Program
Pnet internship program is designed and offered by SkillsRevolution that is expected to provide permanent position for the promising and potential candidates. The offer is for full-time program and the screened potential candidates would be expected to meet the requirements set by the company. It would be beneficial for both the company and the candidates.
SkillsRevolutioni is a multi-dimensional (software) development program that is focusing on offering and providing a professional chance for IT Software graduates and students to learn, implement, develop, grow, and expand their careers. The position is mainly available in Gauteng although it is also available in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
The purposes of the program itself are:
- To create permanent and also long-lasting change in the trainees that can also cover behavior, attitude, and knowledge that can be aligned with the corporate culture
- To absorb and then place trainees at the right track and the right position within the organization
- To support the training opportunities within the workplace to get the essential skills so trainees can complete their program safely, productively, and competently
There are several basic and general requirements that most candidates must meet to take part in Pnet internship program:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa that can be proven by the valid and legal ID document
- They must be between the age of 18 and 35 years old
- They must be able to operate basic computer programs
- It is preferred that the candidates have National Qualification in IT or in the higher qualification
- It is also preferred that the candidates are students within their last year or stage of the tertiary education. It would be proven by the latest transcripts
- They must not have any criminal record or be involved in any criminal activity
- They must take part in the full-time training session or program because full attendance would be required
- If they have their own transportation, it would be a plus point
How to Apply
Interested candidates are expected to apply at the company’s official website. They need to log into the site, create an account, and complete the application. They also need to upload the supporting documents into the site.
The (general) supporting documents include:
- A certified copy of ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- A CV
- Certified copies of qualifications
All of these documents must not be older than 3 months.
The offer is available all year round so there is no opening or closing date to the application. Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application for Pnet internship program by coming to the link.