Pepsico South Africa is currently looking for some potential candidates to fill in the position of a clerk. For all of you who wish to apply, they must be responsible for administrative duties. Thus, they must enjoy interacting and communicating with a lot of people. Therefore, all applicants who are going to apply for these Pepsico South Africa vacancies must have met all these following qualifications.
In the following, there will be a lot of details and information related to the recruitment to consider. Hence, please apply when you have met all the requirements.
Position: Clerk General II
Location: Various area in South Africa
Salary: R1000 – R2000 per month
Reference number: 243306BR
Type of work: Full time
Being able to work in such a popular company such as Pepsico might be someone’s ideal dream to grant. Hence, all applicants must comprehend these following duties before applying to decide whether or not they are suitable for this job.
- Transcribing, recording, faxing, and filing documents
- Maintaining filling, database systems, and inventories
- Operating office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers
- Communicating with clients and employees and responding to any queries and complaints
- Checking the time sheets from time to time
- Sorting and forwarding incoming mails and emails
- Preparing and sending outgoing mail
- Maintaining personnel administration including providing the fund items
- Arranging travel, accommodation, venues and catering
- Processing claims and typing the correspondence
- Coordinating activities and disseminating information to the office staff
- Lastly, preparing presentation and providing the modules
In addition, to qualify for Pepsico South Africa vacancies, all applicants must have satisfied by having these following requirements, as follows.
- The applicants must have the minimum of Grade 12 qualifications with relevant experience
- Having the minimum of 18 months to two years of relevant experience is compulsory
- Having time management and organizational skills is obligatory
- The applicants must have strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The applicants must have pleasant appearance and personalities
- Being able to type 45-60 words per minute is essential
- The applicants may require to provide Certificate in office administration or associate’s degree in office management
- Also, having attention to detail is vital
Furthermore, to be able to get the position in Pepsico South African vacancies, you also have to complete these following documents.
- An identity document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of academic reports
- Copies of qualifications
- Certificate in office administration or associate’s degree in office management is preferable
For applying, you can go directly through this link and you can find the position that you are applying. However, it will not be possible unless you create an account and complete all the registration.
Do not forget to complete your personal information and attach the compulsory documents. Once your application or document is missing, you will get automatic dismissal from the company.
Additionally, for further available Pepsico South African vacancies, you can visit www.pepsicojobs.com/southafrica/jobs.
Finally, there is no closing date of Pepsico South African vacancies. In other words, you can apply for the vacancies anytime as long as the application can be done via online.