KwaZulu-Natal Premier and MEC for Economic Development, Tourism, and Environmental Affairs have announced all candidates who are interested in KZN Youth Empowerment Fund. This fund will be used for assisting the young people in starting off and growing their business venture. Therefore, when you need to have your finance backed up, this programme might be your life saver.
Are you an owner of a start-up business that is currently looking for empowerment fund? If you are, thus, you have to check these following details. You can further apply for this KZN Youth Empowerment Fund when you have met all the eligibilities and requirements it has. What are you waiting for? Apply for it now and get your financial support for a month!
Job Title: KZN Youth Empowerment Fund
Recruiter: Province of KwaZulu-Natal and MEC for Economic Development, Tourism, and Environmental Affairs
Salary: R50 000 – R2 mill
Type of work: 1 Month Contract
In addition, when you are interested in applying for KZN Youth Empowerment Fund, all applicants must have comprehended these following requirements, as follows.
- All applicants must be in the age between 18 and 35 years old
- There must be no change of business ownership in the last twelve months from the date you apply for the KZN Youth Empowerment Fund
- There must be maximum 10% operational costs and 90% capital or asset costs
- The applicants must have the business ownership in 80% youth owned
- For those young women who own businesses will get an additional advantage
- All applicants must adhere to priority sectors as spelt out the application form
- Applications with innovation and sound franchise deals are encouraged
- It is also a requirement to provide local content
- Lastly, township and rural operations are preferable
Additionally, in order to complete your application, there are some documents which are also essential to attach.
- The KZN Youth Fund grant application form which is downloadable here
- Company Registration Documents
- Proof of address and a valid Tax Clearance Documentation
- Business Proposal (R50 000 to R500 000) and Business plan (R500 000 to R2 mill)
Frankly, the Youth Fund grant application form must be filled completely. It includes the name of business, name and age of applicants, CIPC Registration Number, role, and RSA identity number of applicant. Moreover, there are some personal details that all applicants must complete as well. It includes the funding information, business operating system, ownership information, and declaration.
Consequently, all aforementioned documents are compulsory to attach. Once your document is missing you will automatically get disqualification.
Moreover, had you any enquiries about the KZN Youth Empowerment Fund, you may contact KZN OTP at (033) 813 0717 or Ms. N Dano at 083 796 0118. Alternatively, you can also contact KZN-EDTEA at (033) 264 2522 or Ms. N Donaldson at 076 943 5811.
Finally, the closing date of this KZN Youth Empowerment Fund will be on 31 July 2021.