Being one of the metropolitan municipality in South Africa especially in East Rand region of Gauteng, City of Ekurhuleni is a large suburban region in the east of Johannesburg. When you are trying to find a decent job without leaving your hometown, City of Ekurhuleni vacancies will be the best opt to go for.
Currently, the available position is to work as a cashier administrator in full time programme. Therefore, if you find this offer suits your capabilities and interests, you can keep on reading to find out more information and decide whether or not you are a perfect fit for it.
Position: Cashier Administrator
Recruiter: City of Ekurhuleni
Location: South Africa, Gauteng, Corporate
Salary: R190 416 – R261216 per annum (plus bnefits)
Reference number: FINA19830 – (2100005Q)
Type of work: Full time
Moreover, before applying for City of Ekurhuleni vacancies, all applicants have to comprehend all the duties and responsibilities, as follows.
- Receiving payments from the customers
- Issuing receipts and ensuring accuracy and balancing the money received
- Applying effective system and data management for effective record keeping as per standards, procedures, and policies
- Scrutinizing cheques
- Ensuring that the completed work adhere to legislative and governance requirements
- Balancing daily cash and compiling reports
- Lastly, maintaining and fostering ethical dealings with internal clients and other stakeholders at all times
Additionally, to qualify for City of Ekurhuleni vacancies, these following requirements are compulsory for all applicants to fulfill.
- Having Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF level 4 qualification is obligatory
- The applicants must be able to work in full time
- Being able to work in a corporate is essential
- Having clear criminal record is compulsory
- Also, the applicants must have the minimum of one to three years of experience in a financial environment
In addition, having met all the previous requirements, all applicants must also have to attach these following documents.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with two reference contacts
- An identity document
- Certified copies of NQF level 4
- Also, copies of qualifications
As the application can be done via online, the applicants can go through this link. At the bottom of the page, there will be the button of Apply Online. However, it will not be possible to proceed and complete the application unless you register yourself and make an account.
First of all, the applicants must have accepted the privacy agreement. Second, you will have to upload your resume or CV. After that, all the personal information needs to be completed. Next, there are some general questions and job specific questions. Then, all applicants must complete their education, employment history, and also certifications and license.
Further, the shortlisted candidates will have to go through some assessments including reference checks, CV validation, employment record verification, identity validation and verification, criminal records, and qualification checks. In fact, unless you heard anything from the company 6 weeks after the closing date, you may assume that your application was not successful.
Furthermore, for any enquiries related to City of Ekurhuleni vacancies, you can contact 0860 54 3000.
Finally, the closing date of City of Ekurhuleni vacancies will be on 12 August 2021.