AVI Limited is actually home of many leading and popular brands in South Africa. Currently, it has had more than 50 brands to grow together and expand wider to be more well-known worldwide. Fortunately, when you enjoy working in such company, you can prepare yourself for applying in AVI Limited vacancies in the field of finance. For further information, you can keep on reading this following detail.
Job Title: AVI Limited Finance Graduate
Recruiter: AVI Limited
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Type of work: 24 Months Contract
Before applying for AVI Limited vacancies, you must have comprehended all these following duties and responsibilities during your working duration.
- Preparing and managing the AVI Group reporting requirements based on head office deadlines
- Exchanging and exposure accounting of foreign commodity, reporting, analyzing, and also controlling
- Preparing, implementing, and rolling-out the financial reporting templates
- Assisting with the management of the capital expenditure budget by supporting all business units with the proper governance, compliance, and reporting requirements
- Managing the administration and the preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Lastly, assisting with accounting, reporting, and compliance with Income Tax Acts and VAT
In addition, there are some compulsory requirements for all applicants to fulfill when they wish to be eligible for AVI Limited vacancies.
- All applicants must have the minimum of BCom Financial Accounting or Financial Manager to be able to apply
- They also must have the minimum average of 60% in their final year
- All applicants must have the citizenship of South African
- Having analytical and innovative mindset as well as strong leadership potential is compulsory
- Being able to work in Cape Town is obligatory
- The applicants must be a great team player with a passion for achieving
- Being able to be an enthusiastic self-starter who is open to all the unique learning opportunities is vital
- Having a valid driver’s license and the vehicle will be an advantage
- The applicants must be able to apply technology to quantify problems and interpret data, work smart by planning and prioritizing your tasks effectively, and focus on finding and documenting facts for better understanding the logic
- Being an analytical thinker who focuses on finding solutions to problems and gathering information effectively is essential
- The applicants must have the ability to build and strengthen mutually beneficial partnership with others and follow both policies and procedures in order to manage and mitigate risk
- Lastly, being a reliable person who is able to complete your work within deadlines is important
Furthermore, having completed the requirements does not further guarantee that you will get the position. Hence, you also have to complete these following documents, as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A cover letter
- A valid driver’s license
- Certified copies of academic transcript
- An identity document
For applying, you can directly go through this link. In fact, you must have completed the personal information of yourself, profile photo, and also education. After that, you will have to attach the previous documents. Additionally, the applicants must also complete the questionnaire before submitting the application.
Moreover, for further information and assistance, you may visit www.avi.co.za.
Finally, the closing date of AVI Limited vacancies will be on 31 July 2021.