Are you a graduate who is currently searching for an internship that provides hands-on experience in the field of study you are currently pursuing? Some people prefer to work in retail companies because it offers bigger challenge and it has more network connections to have. PEP has been known as one of the leading retail company in South Africa which lately offers PEP internship.
PEP internship is an internship that will be given to those people who have set their goals high. As a competitive chance, you have to show your knowledge and competencies to meet the requirements of the company.
Dealing with this internship means that you will work under the retail distribution team with initiative and hard-working members. As retail company needs more young people to support and take over the duties to handle, this internship will share its knowledge and some fields of study to strengthen your skills for both theoretical and practical skills.
In this following information, you will figure out all the details about PEP internship and the requirements. If you think that this is your field of work that you must have deeper knowledge in it, you’d better apply for it before the slot is filled.
Table of Contents
Job Title: PEP internship
Recruiter: PEP a division of Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference number: DC Grad 2021
Type of work: 12 month fixed term contract
Moreover, to be a part of the PEP internship, these following requirements are compulsory to fulfill.
- Having the National Diploma in the field of Human Resource Management is compulsory
- Having the citizenship of South African
- The applicants must be in the age between 18 and 35
- Having computer literacy especially in MS Office and Google Suite is essential
- The applicants must be able to work independently
- Having both verbal and written communication skills is vital
- Being willing to learn is a must
- The applicants must have listening and analytical skills
- Being flexible, cooperative, and dutiful will be very important to consider
What is more, these documents are vital to submit and attach during the application, as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of your latest transcript
- A copy of identity document
- Matric Certificate which is not older than three months
In applying for the PEP internship, you can click this link. First, you have to register yourself and sign in by using email address and your password.
Next, you have to submit your recent Curriculum Vitae (CV). After that, you must complete your personal information and preferences. It includes the information about yourself, previous experience and salary, and also your expected salary.
By filling in this information, the company will be able to decide whether or not you are the candidate they are looking for. At the bottom of the page, there will be two options whether you want to have quick registration or full registration.
Moreover, to find out more about the company, feel free to visit the official website in www.pepkor.co.za.
The closing date for this PEP internship will be on 9 March 2021.