Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) is a corporation that regulates, facilitates and coordinates the strategic planning of road traffic matters in the government. They want to build a place to live that has no traffic jams and low percentage of traffic accidents. To keep things on track, RTMC opens an opportunity for those as an administrative officer.
It will be a good experience for those who are going to work in relevant field of work. Working as an administrative officer is not an easy task unless you want to try hard, be patience, and keep on learning. This following information might be useful for you when you are about to apply for the job in RTMC.
Table of Contents
Position: Administrative officer
Recruiter: Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC)
Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference number: RTMC/HRA/21
Moreover, before you are going to apply for the job as an administrative officer, you must have comprehend these following duties.
- Managing and controlling the diary
- Arranging functions and meetings
- Dealing with all correspondence
- Providing relevant administrative support
- Coordinating finances and assisting with the management of all assets
- Building and maintaining healthy sustainable and mutual beneficial relationships with all service providers
- Providing updated reports in the area of responsibility to managers to support in making decisions
- Delivering optimal customer service to customers who adds value for the business
- Remaining up-to-date with relevant market trends and incorporate information into your work
- Ensuring that opportunities are taken with a focus on continuous learning
Meanwhile, these are the requirements of RTMC vacancies to fulfill by all the applicants to make sure that they are eligible for the job.
- Having Grade 12 National Certificate or equivalent is vital
- Administrative qualification at NQF level 5 or equivalent is a must
- Having National Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent at NQF level 6 will be advantageous
- Having the minimum of two to three years of experience of working in administrative is compulsory
- The applicants must have commitment, loyalty, responsibility, integrity, and patience
- All applicants must have the ability to show professionalism and flexibility at work
- Being able to show initiative at work will be essential
No application will be complete without the existence of these following documents, as follows.
- An application letter without prescribed template
- A recent Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Copies of identity documents
- A copy of a valid driving license
These documents must be forwarded through email to [email protected]. Do not forget to also mention the reference number and state the position you are applying for on the email.
Because of the large number of application, the company will not acknowledge when the application was not successful. Thus, when you have not received responses or heard anything from the company within 3 months after the due date, you can consider your application unsuccessful.
For further enquiries related to RTMC vacancies, you can contact Ms. N. Thobela through phone calls at (012) 999 5200.
The closing date of these RTMC vacancies will be on 25 March 2021.