Suffering from kidney disease is something that people have wanted to get rid of. It is something the people are unaware of and it is usually too late for those who experience kidney disease. National Rental Care is a South African owned company which provides the dialysis therapy for the kidney diseases survivors. Further, for the young people who put interests to work in healthcare institution especially in the field of kidney, the National Renal Care vacancies are currently available to apply as a healthcare worker, as follows.
Position: Healthcare worker
Recruiter: National Renal Care
Location: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Salary: Market related
Reference number: East London
Type of work: Permanent
Moreover, as a healthcare worker, these duties and responsibilities will be your daily intake to fulfill and accomplish, as follows.
- Ensuring both safe and optimal dialysis service by prepping and cleaning the machines for each patient dialysis session based on policies and procedures of NRC standard
- Making sure that the unit generator works properly for daily and regular use during the maintenance inspections
- Checking the financial policies and procedures are applied in the unit especially for stock and waste
- Demonstrating the National Renal Care Values and Caring the NRC way
- Testing the machine alarms prior for dialysis sessions to make sure each dialysis session works effectively
- Ensuring the excellent customer service by serving the patients the meals based on the dietary requirements and NRC procedures
- Maintaining safe work ethic and safe dialysis environment by complying with both infection control and occupational health
In addition, there are some specific requirements that all applicants must have before applying for the job.
- Grade 12 level of numeracy and literacy is the minimum requirement
- Having the minimum of one-year experience of working in similar role is necessary
- Having the experience of working one year in renal will be an advantage
- The applicants must be able to work under pressure in a fast changing environment
- Having strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation will be preferable
- The applicants must be energetic and well-organized
- Being able to work individually or in a team is vital
- Having strong customer orientation and excellence orientation is essential
Meanwhile, to apply for the job as healthcare worker, these documents are also compulsory to prepare and submit during the application.
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of education records
To apply, you can apply for the position online through this link. After registering yourself, you can log in by entering both email address and password.
After that, there will be option to upload your Curriculum Vitae. Next, you will have to fill all the personal details and preferences. There will be some questions about the personal information, current salary and bonuses, expected salary, citizenship, work permit. Besides, there will be some options of job functions and also company industries. Furthermore, you can follow all the steps to complete the registration and you can just wait for the response.
Furthermore, if you still have some questions or queries related to the position, you can visit www.nrc.co.za. Besides, you can contact their customer service at +27 11 726 5206.
Finally, the closing date for healthcare worker vacancies will be on 12 March 2021.