In completing the food value chain in South Africa, NWK Limited has been a successful and leading agricultural business to depend on. NWK is also the oldest agricultural company in South Africa and it has been operating for more than 111 years in the industry. From time to time, they also offer NWK vacancies to help them expand and improve the economy of the country.
Not having stopped, the company keeps on transforming themselves and growing the industry which contributes to the food security. They have their mission to trade in the agricultural and related products, aids, and services at a retail level. Further, in the following, there will be all the details about the NWK vacancies and the requirements to fulfill. Do not miss this chance when you are really into this graduate programme in NWK.
Job Title: NWK Graduate Programme
Recruiter: NWK Limited
Location: Head Office (Lichtenburg)
Type of work: Two year contract
Field of study:
Agriculture (Soil Science or Agricultural Economics)
Accounting (Financial or Managerial (Cost) Accounting)
Information Technology, Computer Science
Silo Management (Grain Procurement and Handling)
In addition, fulfilling these following requirements will make the applicants qualify more for the NWK vacancies, as follows.
- Having obtained the three year degree or equivalent in the past two years in the field of Agriculture (Soil Science or Agricultural Economics), Accounting (Financial or Managerial (Cost) Accounting), Financing, Information Technology, Computer Science, Retail Management, Risk Management, or Silo Management (Grain Procurement and Handling)
- The applicants must be able to complete the period of two years to complete the contract
- All applicants must be able to work in a team and independently
- Lastly, people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Furthermore, apart from the aforementioned requirements, these compulsory documents also become essential for all applicants to provide.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of academic reports
In order to apply for NWK vacancies in graduate programme, all applicants can go through this link. Alternatively, you can also access this link and find the available job or vacancies to apply for. When you prefer visiting the official website, you have to find the option of Graduate Programme and click the button of apply at the right side of the page.
Additionally, when you are a registered users, you can continue your application by filling the identity number and password. In contrast, when you are a first timer, you must register yourself by filling the identity number, full name, password, email address, and also phone number.
After that you will have to complete your personal information and also working preferences. Before finishing, please remember to recheck everything because the recruiter is not going to tolerate late and incomplete application for their further consideration.
Moreover, for any enquiries you have related to NWK vacancies, you can contact Willem Odendaal at (018) 633 1039.
Lastly, the closing date of NWK vacancies to apply will be on 30 September 2021.