Briefly, Transport Education Training Authority, TETA, works under SETA that aims to facilitate the skills development and training for South African. Fortunately, it offers some TETA vacancies in a wide range of positions where all South African can find them challenging. Further, here is one of the TETA vacancies you can apply. Next, do not forget to complete all the requirements when you are about to apply.
Position: Contract Administrator
Recruiter: Transport Education Training Authority
Location: Cape Town
Salary: Market Related
Type of work: Contract
Consequently, working as a contract administrator requires you to be able to handle these following responsibilities. Hence, these duties will be classified into three different responsibilities, as follows.
- Providing support for both internal and external stakeholders
- Attending to contract related queries from the stakeholders
- Attending and participating in annual workshops targeting SDFs and relevant stakeholders
- Lastly, participating in provincial activities in career and industry and job fairs
- Assessing DG claims
- Capturing contract deliverable and learnership agreements on QMS and Papertrail
- Preparing evaluation reports and cheque requisitions for payments
- Preparing addenda to contracts
- Maintaining an up-to-date filing system of all documentation in support of DG claims
- Assisting in generating DG contracts and related addenda when necessary
- Uploading new contracts on QMS and Papertrail
- Providing inputs to DG reports and Commitment schedule
- Communicating contract deviations to the Assistant ETDP
- Also, maintaining an updated registered Stakeholder database
Finance and Chamber administration
- Recording, preparing, and submitting payment requisitions or claims for payment and providing proof of payments
- Uploading claim documents on QMS and Papertrail
- Assisting with the Coordination travel arrangements for the chamber and Chamber Committee members
- Besides, ensuring that Subsistence, Travel, and Chamber Committee allowance claims are processed and submitted to HR
- Providing personal assistance to the chamber Executive Officer timeously
- Assisting with the arrangements and coordination of Chamber Commmittee meetings and minute-taking
- Arranging chamber meetings accordingly
- Keeping an update and accurate filling system of all chamber administrative documents
- Coordinating general procurement within the chamber in line with SCM processes
- Lastly, assisting in addressing audit queries
Furthermore, to qualify for TETA vacancies, all applicants must fulfill these following requirements.
- Having M+3 qualification in HRM/ ETD or relevant tertiary qualification is non-negotiable
- Having the minimum of three years of administrative experience and the minimum of one year of working with contracts and financial aspects is compulsory
- The applicants who have experience in ETD/ SETA environment will be an advantage
- Being willing to travel and work overtime is a must
- Having a valid code 8 driver’s license is essential
- Besides, the applicants must have the knowledge and understanding of SETA environment, contract management, Skills Development Act and Levies Act, National Skills Development Plan, Public Finance Management Act, Quality Council for Trades and Occupations Act, Protection of Personal Information Act, and South African Qualification Authority
- Having administration skills, project management skills, telephone etiquette skills, and written and verbal interpersonal skills is vital
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Lastly, the applicants must have computer skills including Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Outlook, and Ms. Power Point
In addition, apart from the aforementioned requirements, completing these following documents also become an important thing not to miss.
- A detailed CV
- A cover letter that clearly indicate the name of the position
- SAQA qualifications for foreign applicant
- Also, an identity document
Further, these document can be sent to [email protected]. However, you have to make sure that all documents and requirements have been met. Thus, once you miss the document or the requirements, you will get an automatic dismissal.
Moreover, for further information, you may visit www.teta.org.za.
Finally, the closing date of TETA vacancies will be on 27 July 2021.