G4S is a group of security solutions that belongs to one of the world’s leading international group. This British group focuses on outsourced business processes in sectors where safety risks can be a gripping threat to get rid of. Hence, the presence of G4S has been helping a lot of people to provide the safety solutions for its customers. Fortunately, there are some G4S vacancies to apply as CIT crew. Consequently, you can find out more information in the following.
Position: CIT Crew
Recruiter: G4S Cash Solution
Location: Krugersdorp, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Reference number: G4S/TP/5147448/214209
Type of work: Permanent & Full-time
In fact, the term CIT crew might not be that familiar to many. Hence, being a CIT crew will have you to handle these following duties and responsibilities to fulfill, as follows.
- Loading the trucks destined for clients
- Signing firearm and kit register
- Collecting firearm and kit from armoury
- Checking CPC is it is in working condition
- Printing the E viper receipt – box room personnel to sign
- Delivering, opening safe, opening CPC, and placing bag in CPC
- Besides, doing the client site, chipping CPC, scanning bags, and printing E viper receipt client to sign
- Collecting, scanning bags, and printing E viper receipts
- Signing and exchanging receipts
- Collecting consignment from clients or bank and counting number of bags
- Printing onboard receipt, handing over the consignment, receipt, and keys to the box room
- Signing box room hand over receipt and box room personnel to sign your E viper receipt
- Participating in the design, development, review, implementation, and also the monitor of the departmental safety plans for each year
- Reporting and discussing all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Wearing protective clothing all the time
- Attending safety education and refresher programmes
- Complying and distributing safety policies when necessary
- Lastly, following up on any activities assigned through safety meeting or committee or management
In addition, for making yourself qualify for the position needed, all candidates have to possess these following requirements, as follows.
- Having Grade 12 in Mathematics or Accounting is an added advantage
- Having a valid driver’s license is compulsory
- The applicants must have PSIRA Grades, CIT experience, and also firearm competency
- Being able to work under pressure and deal with changing circumstances is obligatory
- Having attention to deliver is vital
- The applicants must be able to deliver great customer service at work
- Besides, the applicants must have the knowledge of clients location, scheduling and Cit procedures, G4S standard operating procedures, G4S Operational Policy and procedures, G4S HR Policy and procedures, and health and safety legislation
- The applicants must be computer literate and be able to work on Ms. Excel, Ms. Outlook, and also Ms. Word
- Having written and verbal communication skills is essential
- The applicants must be able to share, cooperate, and lead people
- Also, they must have the knowledge of customer service and liaison
Furthermore, apart from the requirements, there are some other compulsory documents to provide, as follows.
- An identity document
- A comprehensive CV
- A valid driver’s license
- Also, certified copies of qualifications
Consequently, when you have provided these documents, you can apply through this link. Then, please make sure that no essential document is missing.
Moreover, if you need further information and assistance, you may visit www.g4s.com.
Additionally, the G4S vacancies will be closed on 26 July 2021.