BKB has spread its wings in the field of retail and fuel division. More than 50 branches of BKB can be found across South Africa. Therefore, if you happen to ask the number of employees they have, they actually hire more than 500 employees to handle things. Fortunately, all the candidates can now apply for BKB vacancies in the position of livestock trainee marketer.
Hence, when you like managing and reporting the sales of livestock, classing them, and handling actions of them, this position might fit into you really well. In the following, there will be all the details to know before applying for one.
Position: Livestock Trainee Marketer
Location: Graaf- Reinet, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Reference number: LH245
Type of work: Permanent
Moreover, what are the duties of a livestock trainee marketer? Being a livestock trainee marketer of BKB vacancies requires you to handle these following duties and responsibilities.
- Managing the procurement of livestock for auctions through effective and innovative services
- Managing the sales of livestock and reporting them
- Ensuring constant growth in market share, revenue, and profitability
- Managing the procurement, marketing, and handling of auctions
- Classing of livestock
- Being responsible for effective and efficient logistics and administrative processes
- Gathering of producer information to facilitate effective planning of marketing
- Also, providing excellent customer services
In addition, to qualify for the position of livestock trainee marketer, there are some following requirements that all applicants must complete.
- Having Grade 12 qualifications is non-negotiable
- The applicants must have the minimum of two years of working experience in the livestock environment
- Having the ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills is compulsory
- The applicants must have strong sales, negotiation, communication, analytical, problem solving, and also time management skills
- Having a valid driver’s license is a must
- The applicants must be fully bilingual and conversant in Afrikaans and English
- The applicants must have effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Being able to build and maintain stakeholder relationship is obligatory
- All applicants must have energy, persuasion, flexibility, impact, influence, and also initiating action
Furthermore, having completed all the requirements means nothing unless you also provide these compulsory documents, as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Certified copies of qualifications
For applying, you can go through this link. You can continue to complete the application processes by logging in or register yourself by using your email address and also password. There will be a few steps to complete your application.
First, you will have to attach the compulsory documents. Next, you must complete your personal information and working preferences that you wish to expect. When you have finished completing the application, you can choose Submit at the bottom of the page. Do not forget to check everything before submitting the application.
The recruiter is not going to tolerate late and incomplete application. Consequently, you must have submitted your application before the due date.
Additionally, for further information and assistance, you can visit www.bkb.co.za.
Finally, the closing date of BKB vacancies will be on 16 July 2021.