Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you want to gain a better insight and knowledge to the Community Safety while being able to implement it directly, then you should join NW Department of Community Safety Learnership program. The learnership program is designed by Department of Community Transport and Safety Management and it has been set up as a full time position in Mahikeng in South Africa.
About the Program
A learnership program is the best way to provide a direct access to the participants for both the theoretical platform and the direct practical implementation. Through such a program, the participants will be able to get the insight and knowledge in theoretical sessions, and then be able to practice it in their practical session. In this way, not only they gain insight to theories but also be able to practice it right away!
In this Road Traffic Management Program, the participant will get a monthly stipend of R 3000,00 With reference number 02/2018. The candidates must not forget the reference number and they need to include it in their application.
There are some basic requirements that all candidates must follow if they want to be qualified for the NW Department of Community Safety Learnership program. The requirements are:
- They need to be the citizens of South Africa – must be proven by valid ID document
- They must not have any criminal record
- They must have completed Grade 12
- They must have NCV L4 or Matric certificate
- Their age range must be between 18 and 35 years
- They must have SAPS Clearance certificate
- They must have a valid Code B driver license
- They must be able to proof of residents from Municipality or Traditional Authority
- They must have the most recent Medical report certificate proving that they can do strenuous exercise
- Candidates must not have participated in any Public Service learnership program before. If they do, their application won’t be considered.
How to Apply
Again, candidates must not forget their reference number. They need to indicate it in their application. Candidates must download the application form here https://www.graduates24.com/downloads/Z83_form.pdf. After completing it, they need to date it and sign it.
After they have completed it, they need to submit the application with the supporting documents, such as:
- An updated and comprehensive CV
- A certified copy of South Africa ID document
- Certified copies of qualifications or documents or diplomas, as required by the admission board next
- Three (3) references or names complete with their current and the latest contact details
Be advised that all the qualifications would be verified. Candidates with foreign qualifications will have to include evaluation certificate from SAQA (South African Qualification Authority)
The application must be addressed to the Director of Human Resources Management, Department of Community Safety and Transport Management, Private Bag x19, Mmbatho 2735, Office No. 138/110/111/113.152 on the First Floor of Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mahikeng.
The deadline is on January the 29th 2020. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. If you haven’t been contacted in 2 to 3 weeks after the closing date, be advised that your application for NW Department of Community Safety Learnership program isn’t successful.