Have you ever thought of working in a governmental department in South Africa? If you wish to work in governmental department, you might try your luck by applying Mpumalanga provincial government vacancies in South Africa. It is a good timing when you want to meet a lot of people and gain experiences out of your small circles.
Mpumalanga provincial government vacancies are available because this provincial government wants to serve and provide its best quality. Therefore, it is important to hire more talents to seek the best and gain more. Currently, there are some posts needed as the position of general assistant or cleaners.
The purpose of the job is to provide the best ambiance in the office and bring satisfactions to other staffs or office members. Thus, Mpumalanga provincial government is in the urge to hire more employees to handle all the tasks given.
Table of Contents
Position: General Assistant/ Cleaners
Recruiter: Mpumalanga Provincial government
Reference Number: GA/OTP/26
Salary: R122 595 per annum (level 3)
Type of work: Full time
- Cleaning offices and all the venues for meeting
- Cleaning corridors, windows, and balconies
- Ensuring that the toilet papers are always stocked up
- Cleaning the kitchen and its utensils
- Making sure that the reception areas are clean
- Cleaning the boardrooms, chairs, and tables
- Assisting the preparations needed for the meetings
- Throwing away the trash
In order to work as a general assistant or a cleaner, there are a few requirements to fulfill. You can check these following requirements to ensure that you have met all of them before applying.
- Grade 10 or ABET certificate at minimum
- Having strong passion in working
- Understanding the cleaning knowledge in general is a must
- Knowledge of hygiene is really important
- Understanding the ways on how to handle and use the cleaning chemicals
- The applicants need to be able to work under pressure
- Being able to work individually is preferable
The application to submit should be on the form of Z83 form. It can be obtained in any Public Service Department. Alternatively, you can also get the from in Magistrate’s Office. When submitting this application, you also need to attach these following documents.
- A copy of Identity Document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
In applying for the job, it is recommended not to fax the application because faxed application will not be considered. Therefore, it will be directly considered as unsuccessful.
Furthermore, you must forward your application by writing down the reference number. After that, you have to send it to The Head Internal HRM & D: Mr. JP Dlamini, Private Bag X11291, Mbombela 1200.
For the physical address you may visit Office of the Premier, Makhonjwa Building on the first floor, Government Boulevard, Riverside Park. Do not forget to attach
All enquiries you have should be directed to the Head: Internal HRM & D to Mr. JP Dlamini. You can contact him through telephone call in (013) 766 2094.
Be noticed that all of the application of Mpumalanga Provincial Government Vacancies should have been submitted before 6 November 2020.