As a local municipality in South Africa that needs expanding, Mopani District Municipality offer a lot of vacancies. These Mopani District Municipality vacancies are available in the position of general workers. It is highly hoped that as this position is not vacant anymore, the Mopani region will have better improvement.
From time to time, Mopani still shows imperfect infrastructure. Therefore, by these Mopani District Municipality vacancies, they will be able to develop in a good way. Consequently, they will have better infrastructure and maintenance of wastewater which does not affect the environment.
Furthermore, the problem of waste and wastewater can be something troublesome when you do not know the right way to maintain it. Therefore, these general workers should have been able to take care of this problem. Besides, they will help the municipality to be one of the tourism spots in South Africa. It will help the economy of South Africa to grow well too.
Table of Contents
Position: General workers
Recruiter: Mopani District Municipality
Salary: R135 974.41 – R152 586.72 per annum
- Rendering general operations
- Rendering housekeeping services
- Maintaining services
- Providing on job training when necessary
- Supervising subordinates’ workmanship
- Conducting daily inspections on the mechanical infrastructure
- Recording all matters related to pipe work and plumbing
- Assisting in the maintenance of both water and wastewater mechanical infrastructure
- Making sure that all the mechanical will work properly
- Grade 10/ ABET level 4
- Having the communication skills for both written and verbal skills is compulsory
- The ability to operate equipment is a must
- Having the ability to understand two official languages is essential
In forwarding your application, the applicants must ensure that they have attached these following documents.
- A prescribed form from mopani.gov.za
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recent certified copies of your qualifications
- A copy of Identity Document which is no longer than three months
Moreover, these documents must be forwarded to the Municipal Manager, Mopani District Municipality at Private Bag X 9687, Giyani, 0826. Please keep in mind that application that comes in Z83 forms will not be accepted. The same thing goes to the fax application and it will be considered as unsuccessful.
Incomplete qualification will not get any considerations. Consequently, when there is no suitable candidate for this position, Mopani District Municipality has the whole right not to fill the vacant post.
The shortlisted candidates will go through some other steps to complete their application processes. First, they will go to security vetting clearance. Second, they have to deal with information verifications from the references information they had given. Third, they will have to sign an employment contract as the success they have earned.
The candidates will have to sign a performance agreement and also disclosure of the financial interests. Thus, if you think that you fit all the requirements, the position could be yours.
Further, if you have any enquiries, you can contact Mr. Lebadika P through telephone number in 015 811 6300.
Finally, the latest acceptance of the application should be before 27 November 2020. Late submission will cause your application disqualified.