Chris Hani District Municipality has committed to sustain the people’s growth in South Africa. One of the ways they do is providing Chris Hani District Municipality internship in the programme of two years duration. This internship programme will be something useful and helpful in the future.
There are some programme that the applicants can choose based on the degree they have. For further information related to Chris Hani District Municipality internship, you can read this following information.
Table of Contents
Recruiter: Chris Hani District Municipality
Duration: two years internship programme
Stipend: R5000.00 monthly
There are some field of study offered by Chris Hani District Municipality internship with its minimum qualifications as follows.
- Customer Care, Stakeholder and Communications : National Diploma in Marketing
- Development Planning : Bachelor’s Degree of Development Studies or Ecomonics
- Information Technology : Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma of Information Technology
- Risk Management and Internal Audit : Bachelor of Accounting Science or National Diploma of Internal Auditing
- Occupational Health and Safety : Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Safety Management
- Human Resources Management : Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Administration : Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Public Management, Public Administration, Management, or Office Management and Technology
- Fire Fighting : Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Fire Technology
- Disaster Management : Diploma of Disaster Management
- Legal : Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Social Work : Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Psychology
- Transportation : Bachelor of Commerce especially in Transport and Logistics
- Finance : Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting or other relevant qualifications in Accounting
- Civil : Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Mechanical : Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical : Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Water Quality : Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Grade 12 plus National Training Certificate III in Water Treatment Practice and NQF level 4 and Wastewater Treatment Practice at NQF level 4
- Water Services Planning : Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Hydrology or Water Resources
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Having completed the qualification which can be proven by the academic records for the further verification
- The applicants should be between 18 and 35
- The applicants must live around the Chris Hani District Municipality (proof of residence is obligatory)
- Those who have ever participated in Internship programme will not be considered for this programme
It is compulsory to submit these following documents as a part of the application processes to follow.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Documents
- A comprehensive application letter
In applying, you must specify the subject or the field of study that you choose in the application letter. The applications have to be forwarded to The Chris Hani District Municipality, Human Resources Section at Private Bag X 7121, Queenstown, 5320. Alternatively, you can hand deliver the applications to 15 Bells Road, Queenstown.
Remember that the applications sent through fax or email will not be accepted. The applicants will go through screening, interviewing, and verifications of residential address. Moreover, the applicants will also go through written assessments to find out their abilities before getting the job.
All enquiries have to be submitted to the Human Resources through the telephone call on (045) 808 4634/69/72. or visit official website at www.chrishanidm.gov.za.
The closing date of the advertisement will be on 19 November 2020. If you want to get the job, make sure you do not submit your applications late.