Do you think that you know all the best practices of all social media platforms? Do you have proper knowledge about the differences of each social media and how to operate them to make a good result as you wish? If yes, these Midvaal Municipality vacancies might be the one looking for you to apply.
Moreover, these positions need someone who is passionate to find the way in developing the strategy to all platforms of social media. Find out more information by reading more in the following.
Table of Contents
Position: Social Media Officer
Recruiter: Midvaal Local Municipality
Salary: R346 476 – R380 292 (level 5 of a grade 8 local authority)
Reference number: MN 2091/21
Type of work: Fixed term contract
In addition, these are the job description of a social media officer to be doing during their regular routines.
- Developing and implementing the social media strategy of Midvaal Local Municipality
- Expanding the social media presence through all social media platform
- Monitoring the user engagement
- Developing and achieving KPI in relation to the social media on event or media
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of social media posts and messages in social media
- Performing adhoc tasks when necessary from time to time
- Ensuring the compliance of policy, riles, applicable regulations and legislations related to social media platforms
- Identifying and implementing the success of every campaign used in social media
- Ensuring the latest best practices and technologies of social media for optimization
Moreover, as it is compulsory to pass the minimum standard of the company, these are the minimum requirements to make yourself eligible for the position.
- Having the Bachelor’s Degree in Communication or Marketing is a must
- Having three years of relevant experience in social media administration role is vital
- The applicants who have the Digital Social Media Marketing Certificate will get an advantage
- Having a valid driver’s license is compulsory
- Being able to multitask and maintaining focus under pressure is essential
- The applicants must have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- The applicants must have excellent knowledge of all social media best practices
- Having the excellent understanding web traffic metrics is obligatory
- Having the computer literacy in MS Words and MS Excel is necessary
- The applicants must have projects and also financial management skills and relevant experiences
- Having the competencies in interpretation, implementation and also the enforcement of applicable policies
Meanwhile, no application will be complete when you have not fulfilled these essential documents to submit.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Proof of criminal record and security checks
- A letter from SAQA for foreigner
Moreover, the applicants must register themselves via the electronic job board PNET or the website of Midvaal Local Municipality. After that, they can follow all the necessary steps one by one before being able to complete the registration.
Had you any enquiries about the vacancies, you can contact the Human Resources through phone calls at (016) 360 7440.
What’s more, the latest acceptance of Midvaal Municipality vacancies will be on 2 April 2021 at 12:00 PM standard South African time.