ER24 is an emergency medical care by MediClinic. ER24 is comitted to be the leading call in any medical emergency services. This service has a word expression: Real Help, Real Fast. It means they committed to help every emergency situation faster as their socially responsibility manner. ER24 is growing by developing resources: infrastructure, technology as well as people. So, if you want to be a part of ER24, you can join one of the available vacancies. Today, we have an opportunity from ER24 to share with you. Please learn the following programme details.
Table of Contents
Position: Basic Ambulance Assistant – Tormin Mine (Fixed Term Contract)
Job Reference Number: MED210113-5
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Department: Emergency Services
Business Unit: ER24 Industrial Sites
Location: Koekenaap, Western Cape
Recruiter: Aveshnie Gounden
To apply for Basic Ambulance Assistant – Tormin Mine in ER24 you need have some requirements as mentioned below.
- You have a Basic Life Support Practitioner essential;
- You have registered with HPCSA as a BLS;
- You have at least six months BLS road experience; two years experience would be an added advantage;
- You have a valid driving license;
- You have knowledge in environment management system, knowledge in HPCSA guidelines and scope of practice is also required;
- You have knowledge and experience in Patient Report Forms;
- You perform ethical as well as professional standards;
- You are able to follow the directions and procedures;
- You can work accurately and details.
- You are ready to work in pressure and accept the challenges;
- You can collaborate with team as well as support them to achieve the objectives; and
- You are a person who focus in helping customer experience.
Before take a decision to apply for this position, you need to know that the duties are:
- To make sure any operations ready for emergency calls;
- To handle patient care adminsitration based on the scope of practice;
- To keep and maintain a reputation of ER24; and
- To provide any additional relevant information.
If you are interested with this opportunity and meet the above requirements, you can submit your application online via this application link.
If you need support or have any questions you can contact Mediclinic Career Centre at +27 21 861 1000.
Application can be accepted before 26 January 2021.