Are you looking for a great company that provides new challenges, expectations, and also benefits? IF the answer is yes, probably participating in Capitec careers is truly yours. Working in financial company means that you will deal with fast-pace working environment and the pressure is real. However, when you wish to meet a lot of people and make friends, you will have more growth opportunities.
Capitec careers can be your beginning in working in the financial company with fun environment. Capitec currently offers a vacancy as bank better champion which means that you will deal with meeting and welcoming customers at the bank.
This can be a good way to gain experience, meet a lot of people, learn how to deal with others, and serve them well. Eventually, you will have better capabilities because you have adapted yourself on the fast evolving environment every day.
Position: Bank Better Champion
Recruiter: Capitec Bank Limited
- Belfast, Mpumalanga
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
- Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
- Adhering to the values and principles of the company
- Doing liaison and networking
- Persuading the clients in finding the best finance solution
- Following procedures and instructions given by the supervisors
- Delivering results
- Meeting customers’ expectation
- Guiding the clients while they are in the ATM
- Communicating information
- Welcoming clients
- Completing the transactions on any remote channels
- Coordinating with the branch flow through the queue functioning
- Grade 12/Matric National certificate
- No experience required but ideally having a one-year client service experience in finance, retail, or banking environment will be advantageous
- Computer literacy especially Microsoft
- Having interpersonal and relationship management skills is important
- Applicants need to have the problem solving skills
- Interested to work in financial company and investment
- Having flexible time
- Mobile across region will be an advantage
- Having access to transport personally and publicly
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- Psychometric assessments have to be met
- Having the ability of basic calculations
- Being able to work under pressure with new challenges every day
- The fingerprints must have been able to be recognizable on Capitec Bank’s internal banking system
As applying the Capitec careers can be done online, the applicants do not have to send the application to the office. They can click this link:
- Belfast, Mpumalanga: Click here!
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal: Click here!
- Nelspruit, Mpumalanga: Click here!
Then, the applicants need to complete the personal information and complete the short assessment. When you have completed the process previously, you will be able to apply for the job in the official website.
Moreover, do not forget to attach these following documents.
- Copy of Identity Documents
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of cover letter
- Copies of academic records
Missing important documents and being failed to submit the application on time will cause your submission to be unsuccessful. Please understand that after three months submission and you haven’t heard anything, consider that your application is unsuccessful.
For further assistance in regarding to your enquiries, you can contact them in +27 21 941 1377.