Mascor is an industry that focuses on agriculture in South Africa. They believe that among other industries, there has to be an industry which will unite all the living creature to reach peace. Mascor itself has adopted many different ways to incorporate their principles in doing the business. It has successfully transformed to be one of the leading suppliers in South Africa. To expand bigger, it has opened Mascor Agriculture apprenticeship for the South African.
Mascor started their business back in 1967 in Kranskop. It was only three partners at the beginning of the business before they finally changed into MAS in 1968 and become popular since then with the name Mascor. This Mascor Agriculture apprenticeship is considered as the way to improve the social economy of the South African in finding better way of living.
In the following, there are all the details about Mascor agriculture apprenticeship. Thus, when you wish to take part in the apprenticeship, you have to make sure that you have met all the requirements.
Job Title: Mascor Agriculture apprenticeship
Location: Winterton, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Reference number: Mascor: Agricultural Apprentice (Winterton)
In addition, Mascor Agriculture apprenticeship will bring you these following duties as compulsory tasks to achieve.
- Contributing to total customer satisfaction by helping with the proper execution of all repair orders
- Achieving both daily and monthly productivity and efficiency targets
- Ensuring the dealership quality levels have been attained
- Qualifying in the allotted time
- Ensuring the franchiser mandatory requirements are maintained
However, to be able to participate in Mascor Agriculture apprenticeship, you have to qualify for these following requirements.
- Having the minimum qualification of Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science or NTC 2 in Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, and related trade theory is compulsory
- The applicants must be a type of person who is practical and helpful
- All applicants must be passionate about mechanics and eager to qualify as a technician
- Besides, the applicants must be able to work in permanent position
Specifically, some documents also become an obligation to fulfill when they wish to take a chance in Mascor Agriculture apprenticeship, as follows.
- An identity document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
Further, to apply for the apprenticeship, you can go to this link. Generally, you will be able to access the page after entering both your username and password.
After that, all applicants must attach the previous compulsory documents at the available button. Thus, there will be some information about your personal data and working preferences that you must complete.
Please note that the recruiter is not going to tolerate any late and incomplete documents. When the applicants did, the applicants would get automatic dismissal from the company. Consequently, you have to make sure that you have rechecked and submitted all the compulsory documents one by one.
Moreover, for the complete information about the apprenticeship and the company profile, you can refer to www.mascor.co.za.
Finally, the closing date of Mascor Agriculture apprenticeship will be on 23 June 2021.