When it comes to electricity public utility, Eskom will be the one offering the most reliable and satisfying services. It has been operating since 1923 as the Electricity Supply Commission. No wonder, there are a lot of people who have been willing to find the right chance to participate in this company. Fortunately, there is currently Eskom internship programme for the duration of 12 months training.
This internship programme offers more than just a training since it will provide job opportunities for those once they have finished their training. It will be a good foundation for them in sharpening their skills as well as improving their practical knowledge. Thus, this following information might be very helpful for you in considering whether or not this job will be suitable for you and your career.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Eskom internship programme
Location: Various locations in South Africa
Reference number: 5001030033TMO
Type of work: 12 months training
Specifically, to be able to participate in the Eskom internship programme, there are some compulsory requirements for all applicants to fulfill. These requirements will be the measurement whether or not you are capable of the position.
- Having National Diploma or National N Diploma in Electrical Engineering Light Current is non-negotiable
- The applicants must have the ability to comprehend and understand the technical concept
- All applicants must be aware of safety
- Having good communication skills is obligatory
- Having conscientious and self-discipline approaches at work is vital
- The applicants must have the ability to perform physical works
- Besides, they also must have the ability to work at heights
- Being able to have positive attitude is a plus
- All applicants must be able to work as a part of a team
- Having emotional resilience is necessary
- Being responsible and committed to the duties and responsibilities you have
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the position
In addition, it is also vital for all applicants to complete some documents as the completion of the applications, which can be seen in the following.
- An identity document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
To apply, you can visit this link. Unless you have an account in Eskom, you will have to register by using email address, password, and also security questions and answer.
Moreover, there will be some steps to complete the registration. There will be some questions about personal details to complete. It includes the title, initial, name, gender, citizenship, nationality, and also race. Next, you will have to fill your preferable location, current location, current address, and also postal code.
After that, you will be asked whether or not you have a valid driver’s license and criminal offence you might have done. Further, there are still some other information to complete. Therefore, you have to make sure that you have filled all the compulsory columns.
Unless you heard anything from the company 28 days after the due date of this ads, you may assume that your application was not successful.
For further information about Eskom internship programme and other FAQs, you can visit www.eskom.co.za.
Finally, the closing date of this Eskom internship programme will be on 18 June 2021.