If you are passionate about doing administrative work in the library, maybe the vacant position of Library Assistant will be the perfect option for you. The National Prosecuting Authority is offering a vacant position for potential and promising candidates who want to work in a library in Limpopo, South Africa. Although previous working experience isn’t needed, they are looking for qualified and hard worker candidates who are willing to learn and not afraid of obstacles and pressure. If you believe that you are qualified for this position, feel free to send your application and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About the Position
The Library Assistant entry level job is a full-time work that is designed for those who want to learn while gaining valuable working experience at the same time. Based on the Reference Number of RECRUIT2020/39, the chosen candidate will be placed at DPP Limpopo, which is the office of National Prosecutions Services. This is an entry level job or Grade 12 level which means that candidates don’t need to have any previous working experience or whatsoever. Candidates are offered R173 703 per year for the salary.
All candidates must meet the standard requirements in order to qualify for the Library Assistant position:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must have completed Grade 12 or Matric and have the certificate
- They must be able to operate computer well especially in PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word
Candidates with these extra competencies will have bigger chances of being accepted:
- They must be able to act and do jobs independently
- They must have impressive planning and organizational skills
- They must have impressive administrative and communication skills
- They must be able to work in a flexible manner – in a team or independently
- They must be able to work under pressure
- They must be determined and have good ethics related to being tolerant, reliable, and having good integrity
- They must be able to work overtime or within extended hours
- They must have excellent administrative ability or skills
The chosen candidates would be responsible for:
- Managing the circulation management
- Providing administrative support assistance and service
- Lending and returning of stock reports and audit cluster books
- Managing stock taking
- Assisting with information requests
How to Apply
Candidates need to complete the application form of Z83 and sign it. They can download it at this link or obtain one from the Public Service Department (any of them). Once they complete and sign it, they can submit it with the supporting documents that include a certified copy of South African ID document, certified copies of qualifications, and also a comprehensive and updated CV. Be advised that certified documents must not be older than 3 months.
Application submission is done through email at [email protected]. Any other methods of submission will not be considered.
The deadline is on March the 13th 2020. Be advised to send the application on time as late submission will not be considered. Candidates who want to learn more about this Library Assistant position can contact Thuba Thubakgale at (015) 045 0285.