Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Western Cape Provincial Treasury Government is offering an employment opportunity of Chartered Accountant Administration for those who meet the qualifications within Chartered Accountants Administration Internship program. The internship program is designed to help the chosen candidate to gain the needed exposure in a professional setting and surrounding so that they would be accustomed to it. Not to mention that they can gain both knowledge and skills within the position that enables them to provide further assistance that can benefit the department.
About the Position
Based on Reference Number of WCG200210-1 and Tracking Number of PT06/2020, the Chartered Accountants Administration Internship program is designed to provide support andassistance within the management. Only those who meet the requirements will be considered – not to mention that they need to have the extra attributes to qualify.
For this permanent job, they must be able to deal with various internal and also external multi tasks and candidates. Basically, they are responsible for providing line functions of support services. They will be based in Provincial Treasury office in Cape Town, Western Cape. The chosen candidates will be offered salary level 8 that may reach R316 791 per year.
In order to qualify for this Chartered Accountants Administration Internship program, candidates must meet the basic requirements:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa – must be proven with a valid and legal ID document
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must have a 3-year qualification in tertiary level (whether it is Bachelor Degree or National Diploma or even higher qualification) within Human Resource Management or Financial Management
- They must have at least one year of related experience
- Candidates with the experience of administering or managing the same independent SAICA accredited and reliable office will get the preference
Candidates with these extra qualifications will get the priorities:
- They understand contract management as well as procurement procedures or policies
- They understand policy development
- They have good verbal and written communication skills
- They understand financial standards and norms
- They understand SAICA training regulations
- They are familiar with budgeting process and financial management
- They have the knowledge of National and also Provincial legislation and instruments pertaining to HR
- They have proven and solid computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested candidates must perform online application. They will have to visit this site and complete the application form. After they do this, the admission board will start choosing shortlisted candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to provide supporting documents, which mostly cover copies of qualifications, ID document, and others.
Be advised that shortlisted candidates are expected to attend interview session based on the place, time, and date set by the department. The deadline is on March the 16th 2020. Any late submission will lead to the application being ignored and disqualified. Candidates who want to apply for this position and yet experience problems can contact 0861 370 202. If they want to learn further about the Chartered Accountants Administration Internship program or the position, they can contact Ms A. Aboo at 021 483 9081.