Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The GPG or Provincial Government of Gauteng is offering a vacant position in Laundry Masakhane Handyman for those who are qualified and those who meet the requirements. If you believe that you have the qualifications and also the skills, then read on to learn about the application.
About the Position
With reference number of 005097, the Laundry Masakhane Handyman position is offered in Laundry Services directorate. Candidates are offered salary of R122 595.00 a year, plus the benefits. The GPG has a commitment in maintaining and achieving equity and diversity in employment – focusing on respect of disability, gender, and race. There will be 3 positions offered for this job.
There are several basic and general requirements that all candidates must meet to qualify for this Laundry Masakhane Handyman position. The requirements include:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa – proven by a valid and legal ID document
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charge
- They must have completed Grade 9 or Level 9 qualification – and have the certificate
- They must have 0 to 6 months of experience within general maintenance subject or field
Candidates will have greater chances to get the position if they have these competencies:
- They have a solid knowledge of Safety Act and Occupational Health of 1993 and regulations
- They have the knowledge of Department of DID and GPG procedures and policies
- They have the knowledge of Public Service regulations and Relevant legislation
- They understand Department of DID agencies or related projects
- They have a good team work ethic and flexibility
- They have a good customer relationship skill with customer focused attitude
- They are resourceful and proactive
- They are quality oriented
- They are credible and trustworthy
- They are responsive
- They are cost conscious with people oriented attitude
How to Apply
Interested candidates who want to apply for the Handyman position needs to perform online application processing. They will have to visit this link at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. Be advised that admission board will only address and check applications that are submitted online through the portal. Applications that are submitted through other methods will be ignored. And candidates must quote the reference number; otherwise, their application won’t be processed.
Candidates must contact the Human Resource at 010 344 2625 or 072 668 0029 to learn more about the general enquiries, including the supporting documents that generally go along the application. In the event they need assistance with the application, they need to visit these centers at 77 Fox Street or Maponya (Marshalltown) Mall at Thusong Centre. The department has a deep and genuine intention to promote equality in disability, gender, and race within Public Service positions.
The deadline is on March the 6th 2020. Don’t be late in submitting the form. And make sure that all candidates meet the requirements and follow the procedures if they want to get the position. If they have questions concerning the Laundry Masakhane Handyman position, they can contact Mr. Jannie Vermuelen at 076 521 4118 or 072 668 0029.