Free State Department of Treasury is offering a vacant position for Graphic Designer position for interested candidates who have the qualifications. They are always looking for potential candidates to join their board so they can grow together – both the department and the individual in position. Of course, it is expected that all candidates have the requirements to pass the screening process.
About the Position
As it was mentioned before, Graphic Designer position will be offered and be made available for potential candidates who meet the requirements. The position will take place in Free State as the Reference Number of FSPT 017/19. The candidate will be offered a salary of R257508 00 a year.
Besides the professional and skilled requirements, candidates must have natural flair and genuine ethical conduct that can benefit the company and also the candidate. It is expected that the candidate will have an improved quality, expertise, and specialty during the program. They should have grown together and achieved higher level of expertise.
In order to qualify for the Graphic Designer position, candidates are expected to meet the important qualifications and requirements. The requirements are:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa – proven by valid and legit ID document
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must have graduated Grade 12 or Matric
- They must have Grade 12 certificate
- They must have a relevant Diploma or Degree in Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, or the equivalent qualification
- They must have at least a year of experience in graphic design subject or environment
- They must have editing and photography skills
- They must have a true passion in the subject
- They must be a hard worker with target oriented attitude
How to Apply
The application will take place in a regular way. Candidates will have to complete the application form, it is the Z83 form, that candidates can obtain freely (without having to pay anything) from any of Public Service Department. Once they have completed the form, they need to submit it with the required supporting documents.
The supporting documents include:
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications, which may include results transcript where the subject must be mentioned and the result must be attached within the CV)
It is possible that these supporting documents are only the preliminary requirements. Be prepared if they will be asked to provide more documents.
The application form (along with the supporting documents) must be sent to:
Mr. IB Pheello, Fidel Castro Building
The Free State Provincial Treasury,
Private Bag X 20537
Tel no (051) 405 5069
Candidates can also hand-deliver their applications directly to Mr. IB Pheello in Room 426(b) in Fidel Castro Building, Bloemfontein. The deadline is on March the 6th 2020. Be advised that any late submission will not be considered. Candidates who still want to know more about the Graphic Designer position can contact Mr. T Mokokoane at 082 887 8413 during office hours only.