As a department of public works in South Africa, especially KwaZulu-Natal, the provincial government is offering the internship and in-service training opportunities. These are great ways for the South African youths when they want to sharpen their skills and explore their potential. During this pandemic, everyone is struggling and having a difficult moment in earning money. Therefore, they have to take a chance in gaining skills, networking, and also maximizing their experience.
This Department of Public Works has committed to serve the country better, thus, when you want to take part in this internship, this is the right time. If you are curious more about it, check this following information for further details.
Table of Contents
Recruiter: KwaZulu-Natal Province Public Works
Location: Kwazulu-Natal province
National Diploma Human Resource Management: INT/HO/HRM/03/2021
National Diploma Public Administration: INT/HO/PM/03/2021
Bachelor of Social Science: INT/HO/SS/03/2021
National Diploma Financial Management: INT/HO/FM/03/2021
National Diploma Supply Chain Management: INT/HO/SCM/03/2021
National Diploma Human Resource Management : INS/ER/HRM/03/2021
National Diploma Community Development: INS/MR/CD/03/2021
N3/ N6 and Trade Test Plumbing : INS/MR/TTPL/03/2021
National Diploma of Public Administration: INS/ER/PM/03/2021
N3/ N6 and Trade Test Carpentry: INS/MR/TTC/03/2021
N3/ N6 and Trade Test Painting: INS/MR/TTP/03/2021
Type of work: 24 months internship
Moreover, in order to be eligible for the internship and also the in-service training, the applicants must satisfy these following requirements.
- The applicants must be in the age between 18 and 35 years old
- All applicants must be South African citizens which reside in KwaZulu-Natal
- Having an appropriate three or four years of tertiary qualifications is a must
- The applicants must be currently unemployed
- Only those who have never participated in an internship and in-service training will get the preference
- All applicants have to provide an affidavit which was signed by a Commissioner of Oaths to state that you have not ever benefited from any programme before
- People with disability are encouraged to apply
Further, if you put significant interest to take part in this internship and in-service training programme, these following documents should be on your priority as well.
- A completed and signed Z83 form with the reference number mentioned
- Certified proof of qualifications
- A copy of Identity Document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of Senior certificate
- Certified copies of qualification
- Statement of credit certificate
Moreover, a separated application form has to be provided for each position that you are applying for. In other words, when you are applying 3 positions mentioned above, you need to have 3 different applications which each reference number.
Furthermore, when you fail to complete all of the documents required, you will get automatic disqualifications. The applicants can send their applications to Department of Public Words: Human Resource Management, Private Bah X9142, Pietermaritzburg, 3200.
Alternatively, the idea of hand delivering the application is acceptable. They can send it to the 191 Prince Alfred Street, Oliver Tambo House Pietermaritzburg, 3201, for attention Mrs. ZJ. Hlongwane. Any late application will never get the chance for the internship, too.
Had you experienced some questions related to the internship and in-service training, you could contact Mrs. P. N. Buthelezi: Assistant Director: Skills Development at 033 260 4103.
The closing date of this recruitment will be on 2 April 2021.