The Wurth Group is one of the company that becomes a world market leader in assembly and also fastening material. It has more than 400 companies spread in more than 80 countries in the world. The company itself offers more than 6000 products to deliver to all customers in the world. Therefore, it sounds very challenging and interesting to learn more in this company especially in the field of retail and wholesale. If you are passionate to know more about it, you might take your chance in Wurth sales and retail internship.
In this internship, you will get to know about how to make analysis related to all data and information. Besides, you will also learn the ways in maintaining and improving sales that will be beneficial for both the company and the regional sales as well.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Wurth Sales and Retail internship
Industries: Retail and wholesale
Recruiter: Wurth South Africa
Location: Montague Gardens, Western Cape, South Africa
Reference number: RE 16/03/2021
Moreover, in this Wurth sales and retail internship, there are some duties that all applicants must comprehend.
- Capturing both data and also recording of information
- Doing the customer data processing and analysis
- Reporting any data about sales and customer management
- Maintaining and improving sales dashboard and also graphs on the company, regional and also the sales group level
- Providing admin and adhoc duties when necessary
In addition, it is an obligation for all the applicants to fulfill these following requirements before applying for the internship.
- The applicants must have completed their Diploma or Degree in Business Administration
- Having strong numerical and also analytical skills with the high proficiency in data analysis and reporting is compulsory
- Having outstanding skills in both administration and communication skills
- The applicants must have clear credit and also criminal history
- Having the experience of working in customer management will be an advantage
- Having the computer literacy in MS Office is obligatory
However, the requirements that all applicants need to fulfill include the presence of these following documents.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
To apply for this internship, you can apply it online. Generally online application requires you to register yourself. In this case, you have to register yourself here. You have to fill in your email address and also password before you are able to continue with the registration.
After that, you have to fill all the necessary columns so that you can complete the registration. It includes personal information, education, qualifications, and also salary and the expected salary. Further, the applicants must fill this registration with the principles of honesty and trustworthy.
The recruiter is not going to accept any late and invalid applications. Therefore, you have to make sure that you submit the application before the due date. The company has the full right to whether or not appoint anyone who will take part in the internship.
Moreover, in order to find more information related to the internship of Wurth, you can check the site of https://www.wurth.co.za/pages/careers/.
The closing date of this Wurth sales and retail internship will be on 30 April 2021.