Individuals who have a passion in and wish to pursue a career in banking are now invited to apply for the Kuyasa Learnership at BankSeta 2019. This amazing opportunity could be the stepping stone to bigger things in your career so don’t miss out on it! BankSeta also encourages applicants with disability to apply.
The learnership was founded by BankSeta to enable individuals with skill development in banking and any other alternative banking sector. The Kuyasa Learnership at BankSeta 2019 offers you with a chance to take part in a leanership for one year. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain a year work’s experience as well as an NQF level 6 or NQF level 5 qualification relevant to banking sector.
Individuals who are interested in applying for this learnership must meet all the minimum eligibility criteria beforehand in order to make sure that their applications will be taken into consideration.
Below are the important requirements for candidates:
- Candidates must have completed a 3 year tertiary qualification in one of the following field:
- Financial Markets
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
- Candidates must be a South African citizen who have a valid SA ID
- Candidates must have a pass rate at least 50% in the relevant tertiary qualification
- Candidates must be in possession of clear credit (ITC)
- Candidates must not have any criminal record
- Candidates must not be older than 35 years old by February 1st, 2019
- Candidates must be able to present a professional image
- Candidates must be currently unemployed
- Candidates must not be currently participating in any other learnership
- Candidates must ensure that he or she is not involved in any other studies from January 1st, 2019 to December 31st 2019
- Should you be a person with disability, it is mandatory that you also submit a medical certificate that confirms the nature of the disability
- Candidates must have good and effective communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
The successful candidates will be receiving a monthly allowance amounting to R 4,250. Please beware of any fraud as no fees will ever be required from all applicants throughout the application process.
How to Apply
Candidates must ensure that they apply before August 31st 2018 as no late application will be taken into consideration.
Application for the Kuyasa Learnership at BankSeta 2019 can be done via hand deliver, facsimile or online. Candidates can commence their application by heading to KELLY. It is the only authorised recruitment provider by BANKSETA for this program. Applicants can download the application form at that website or candidates can also download the form at the BankSeta website.
Alternatively, candidates can also dial 087 354 5569 and request the application form to be faxed to you. Lastly, candidates are also allowed to request the application form via email by emailing [email protected].
Applicants who have not been notified to attend an interview by December 15th 2018 must consider that their application was unsuccessful. Note that employment equity targets will apply. Candidates must be able to attend formal academic training and BankSeta will not be responsible for the transport fees to and from the training venue.