If you have the passion in hospitality or culinary industry but you are struggling with financial hardship, then joining International Hotel School learnerships may ease off some of your (financial) burden. Not only you will get the best education in the industry (from theoretical base and practical sector), but you will also get the financial support that you need to continue your study to a higher level. Rest assured that you will be able to enjoy some of the benefits while getting a deeper knowledge and insight along the way.
Table of Contents
About the Program
The International Hotel School learnerships program is created by the International Hotel School as one of the top institutions in Africa. If anyone is planning to take a professional study in hospitality sector or in the culinary industry, they have come to the right place. The place has been known for its reputation in producing qualified workforce internationally and locally. Students will also get top-notch practical and also theoretical training that goes in line with the traditional values of the industry.
There are various learnership programs that you can find at this International Hotel School. Most of these programs share the same practices with intensive hands-on program and training session. These programs are mostly offered within these subjects:
· Professional Cookery
· Professional Cookery Diploma
· Accommodation Services
· Hospitality Reception
· Food and Beverage Services
Each of these programs lasts for around a year (12 months), unless for the Professional Cookery Diploma program lasting for 2 years.
Once the candidates have completed the programs, they will get these qualifications:
- Accommodation Service National Certificate NQF Level 2
- Food and Beverage Service National Certificate NQF Level 4
- Hospitality Reception Further Education and Training Certificate NQF Level 4
- Professional Cookery National Diploma NQF Level 5
- Professional Cookery National Diploma NQF Level 4
There are several basic and general requirements that candidates need to meet if they want to qualify for the International Hotel School learnerships program, such as:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must not have any criminal record
- They must pass certain minimum educational limit, depending the subject of the study:
- If they take Accommodation Service, they need to have completed Grade 8
- If they take Food and Beverage Service, they need to have completed Grade 10
- If they take Professional Cookery Diploma, they need to have completed Matric or Grade 12 or the Professional Cookery National Certificate
- If they take Hospitality Reception, they need to have completed Matric or Grade 12
- If they take Professional Cookery, they need to have completed Grade 10
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to realize that application will take place online. Other methods won’t be considered. They can visit the site at this link. Afterwards, they will have to create an account so they can log into it. When they are logged in, they can complete the application while providing their detailed info.
Don’t forget to include the supporting documents, which cover:
· A certified copy of South Africa ID document
· A certified copy of Matric certificate
· A certified copy of the latest academic record
· Certified copies of qualifications
· An updated and comprehensive CV
If you have further questions about the International Hotel School learnerships program, you can always reach out to them at 031 536 6650 or visit their official website at this link and choose the contact detail so they can contact you.