If you want to have a career in food and beverage industry and you want to learn the depth of the sector while gaining valuable experience and practical skills along the way, you should consider joining Coca-Cola Learnership program that will provide you with all the skills that you want. Through the learnership program, not only you get the theoretical basic but you also have the chance to enjoy a direct practice while being mentored and supervised by the experts. By the time you complete the program, your skills should improve.
Table of Contents
About the Program
Who doesn’t know Coca-Cola, a brand that is associated with fun fizzy drink that will accompany you through the bad and good? The brand itself has existed for more than 100 years, being starte in 1886. South African Coca-Cola isn’t the biggest consumers of the brand, but they are also one of the best performing branches of the company.
As one of the leading companies in the world, Coca-Cola understands that workforce is important. Without it, a company won’t be able to up and running. That’s why they want to take part in community upliftment by offering learnerships for students wanting to have a professional career within the food industry. The learnership programs are available in different subjects, like Packaging, Logistics, Packing Management, and Bottling Management.
There are certain general, as well as specific, requirements that all candidates must meet if they want to be considered qualified for the Coca-Cola Learnership program. Be advised that they must meet all the requirements or their application would be rejected. They are:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They are in the age range between 18 and 29 years
- They have completed Matric and have the certificate
- They have passed Mathematics
- They have passed technical course, whether it is N2, N3, or N4
- They are not currently working or being employed
- They are not planning to study (or studying) during the learnership program
- They have the willingness to travel and to learn
- They must have a good attention to details
- They have good grasp of English language – being able to speak, write, and read English
- They are passionate about the field and they are responsible
How to Apply
Be advised that application will take place online. Candidates are expected to visit this link or this link to apply by completing the form. Aside from having to complete the application form, candidates are expected to provide (and submit) the supporting documents. They are:
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- A cover letter
- An updated CV
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of other relevant qualifications or certificates
The program is running annually which means that it is generally offered on a yearly basis. Candidates are encouraged and advised to visit the official website regularly so they can learn about the availability, as well as the opening and also closing date.
Candidates who want to learn more about the Coca-Cola Learnership program can reach out to the contact person or representative at 011 644 0666.