Applications are now invited for the Human Resources Practitioner vacancy at Taylor Bequest Hospital. Anyone interested in this position only needs to hold a Grade 12 certificate in order to be eligible along with an appropriate experience in the relevant field. Apply by August 17th!
The successful incumbent will be stationed in Joe Gqabi District. This job offers a level 7 salary that amounts from R 242 475 to 285 630 per annum. It is an all inclusive remuneration. Candidates are required to hold at least a Grade 12 certificate or any qualifications equivalent to that in order to be considered. It should be accompanied by at least 10 years relevant experience in the Public Sector. Having a degree or national diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent along with zero to two year experience will also be acceptable as well. The Human Resources Practitioner vacancy at Taylor Bequest Hospital requires candidates to have knowledge of Public Service Regulations. It is mandatory that applicants also have knowledge of the Public Service Act 1994 as well as other human resource prescripts, procedures, regulations and understanding of various Human Resources processes. More knowledge and competencies candidates should possess are as follows:
- Basic understanding of PERSAL administration functions
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Sound interpersonal relations
- Ability to interpret human resource prescripts and implement them
- Customer focused
- Ability to work under pressure
- A valid driver’s license will be a bonus point. It is not mandatory, though.
Once you are qualified for the position, below are some of the key performance areas you can expect to be involved in:
- Undertake and supervise the more complex maintenance and implementation of human resource administration practices such as HR provisioning (appointments, recruitment and selection, verification of qualification, transfer, absorptions, secretariat functions at interviews as well as probationary periods
- Implement service benefits and condition of service
- Recommend transactions on PERSAL in line with the delegations
- Termination of service
- Performance management
- Prepare reports on human resource administration statistics and issues
- Manage human resource administration enquiries
- Monitor staff/human resources
- Ensure and allocate quality of work
- Assess staff performance
- Personnel development
- Implement discipline
How to Apply
Your application should be forwarded via post to: Human Resource Office, Taylor Bequest Hospital (Mount Fletcher), Private Bag X1129, Mount Fletcher, 4770,
In order to be considered for the Human Resources Practitioner vacancy at Taylor Bequest Hospital, your application must include:
- Z83 application form. Please mention the reference number of this advert here. It is ECHEALTH/HRP/TBH/01/07/2018
- Mention three referees including their names, a relationship with you and contact numbers
- Certified copies of ID document, qualification, and proof of citizenship for non-RSA citizen as well as valid driver’s license. The certification must not be older than 3 months
Failure in submitting all the aforementioned required documents will lead to your application being disqualified. Correspondence for this vacancy will be limited to candidates who are shortlisted.
If you haven’t been informed from the hiring department in 3 months after the closing date of this vacancy, August 17th 2018, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
For further enquiries, please contact: Ms Ngwabeni – Tel No: 039 257 0099