Individuals who are seeking a clerical position opportunity are now encouraged to apply for the Human Resource Clerk vacancy at Kopanong Hospital. The successful incumbent will work within the Human Resources directorate. Please quote the reference number, HR 07/2018, on your application form if interested!
This Human Resource clerk position offers an attractive salary amounting to R 163 563 annually plus benefits. This job requires all applicants to hold at least a Grade 12 certificate in order to be eligible. Furthermore, having completed an internship in the Public Service is a necessity as well. in order to succeed in this position, the future incumbent must have good knowledge and ability to apply all relevant legislative agreements and frameworks. Additionally, the Human Resource Clerk vacancy at Kopanong Hospital also requires candidates to have the following skills and competencies:
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to manage time effectively
- Computer literacy
Should you be in possession of a Degree or a National Diploma in Human Resource Management, then it would certainly serve as an added advantage.
Once you are qualified for the job, below are the duties you will be involved in. Note that this list isn’t authentic and you should expect to have to complete tasks not mentioned here.
- Be responsible for administering the functions and operations of human resource in the institution
- Be responsible for the implementation of conditions of service and benefits
- Be responsible for supervising the establishment
- Be responsible for rendering selection and recruitment
- Be responsible for the secretariat functions during interviews
- Be responsible for capturing transactions on PERSAL systems
- Be responsible for processing any relevant documents to E-Government on a daily basis
- Be responsible for providing accurate advice or information to all stakeholders
- Be responsible for addressing Human Resource administration enquiries
- Be responsible for performing any other duty delegated by the HR Manager or CPO
Please apply for the Human Resource Clerk vacancy at Kopanong Hospital no later than December 14, 2018. No late submissions will be taken into account by the selection committee.
Your application must include:
- A Z83 application form which must be duly signed and completed in full
- Original certified copy of ID document, educational and any relevant qualifications. Note that, if you submit certified copies whose certification is older than three months then your application will not be regarded
- A comprehensive and recently update resume
- An evaluation result issued by SAQA in case you have any foreign qualifications
Direct via post to: P/bag X031, Vereeniging, 1930
Or, hand deliver it to: Kopanong Hospital, HR office, 2 Casino Road, Duncanville, Vereeniging
Any sort of correspondence regarding this vacancy will be limited to applicants who are shortlisted only. Therefore, if you have yet to hear from Kopanong Hospital in three months after the closing date of this advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful. The Kopanong Hospital aims to reach equity within the workplace. People with disabilities and women are all encouraged to apply.
Should you need further assistance or encounter any difficulties, please contact: MS JD Mojelele, Tel No: (016) 428-.