The Department of Higher Education and Training is now hiring for the Human Resource Clerk Production vacancy at UMfolozi TVET College. The position is needed at the Central Office in Richards Bay. If you’ve got the right qualifications, submit your application right now!
Table of Contents
This is a re-advertisement and everyone who has previously applied is advised to submit their application in case still interested. Please don’t forget to include the reference number of this advert as well within your application form, 2018/045. Qualified incumbent will receive a level five salary with the total value of R 163 563 annually along with other benefits that are applicable in the Public Sector.
Candidates must hold at least Grade 12 certificate or its equivalent qualification to be eligible. It’s also expected for all applicants to have a minimum of one year experience in human resource sphere. The Human Resource Clerk Production vacancy at UMfolozi TVET College requires you to have the following aptitudes:
- Knowledge of human resource management and administration as well as registry practices and duties
- Ability to operate a computer and capture data
- Sound understanding and working knowledge of the legislative framework governing the Public Service
- Knowledge of retrieval and storage procedures related to the working environment
- Sound understanding of the work in human resource environment
It would be advantageous for candidates if they hold a N6 National Certificate in either Public Management or Human Resource Management as well as a valid driver’s license.
- Be responsible for implementing Human Resource Administration Practices such as:
- Recruitment as well as selection encompassing the sifting, advertisements, shortlisting, appointments, interviews, promotions, transfers, as well as verification of qualifications and any kind of security vetting
- Secretariat functions at interviews, shortlisting, probationary period’s, absorptions, etc.
- Maintain and implement conditions of services such as Housing, leave, Injury on Duty, Medical, Long Service Recognition, Relocation, Overtime, Pension as well as Pension Allowances, and PILIR
- Administer performance management
- Administer record management
- Administer the process of termination of service
- Attend to human resource administration enquiries
If you are interested in applying for this job position, please include the following documents on your application:
- Z83 application form, attainable on the College website, or any government departments
- A CV
- Original and recently certified copies (certification in the last three months) of ID, educational and other relevant certificates as well as driver’s license
- A copy of permanent residence permits if applicable
- An evaluation report issued by SAQA if you have any foreign qualification
Direct your application for the Human Resource Clerk Production vacancy at UMfolozi TVET College via post to: uMfolozi TVET College, HRM&D Unit, Private Bag X5023, Richards Bay 3900
Or, you can also hand deliver it to: Central Office, Naboomnek, Arboretum, Richards Bay 3900
Make sure it is submitted no later than November 29, 2018 at 16:00 or else your application will not be taken into consideration.
Should you need further assistance during your application submission, please refer to: Mrs NNF Khanyile Tel No: (035) 902 9532