Being an admin clerk can be something challenging especially for those who like meeting new people and making friends. However, it is also not easy to work as an admin clerk since you will be dealing with great responsibilities. Currently, there are some vacancies as an admin clerk. In this following, there will be all the details about the vacancies in George Regional and Swartland Hospital.
Table of Contents
Position: Admin clerk
Recruiter: Western Cape Department of Agriculture
Location: George Regional and Swartland Hospital
Salary: R173 703 per annum
As there will be the position of an admin clerk to work in different location, there will be different duties as well. However, these are the duties of an admin clerk to work in George Regional Hospital.
- Contributing to the provision of an administrative system in order to accommodate the operational needs of the nursing unit
- Providing a client or patient-friendly environment at the frontline desk in the unit
- Maintaining ethics code and core values in ensuring the effective interpersonal communication
- Facilitating the feedback to manager related to patients, stocks, maintenance, and also equipment procurement
- Maintaining Clicinom process for recording the movement of patients and completing files and other electronic documentation
- Performing such administrative tasks and relief which have been delegated by staffs
Meanwhile, these are the duties of an admin clerk will deal with when they work in Swartland Hospital.
- Performing all duties in Warehouse Management
- Capturing various documentation on Supply Chain Systems and filling the source documents
- Conducting stock-taking and also doing ad-hoc inspections
- Completing and submitting monthly inventory reporting
- Assisting colleagues in Supply Chain Management component
- Handling telephone and written queries from suppliers
- Ensuring compliance to all relevant laws and prescripts in relation to Supply Chain Management
Moreover, these two positions also have different requirements as well. If you wish to work in George Regional Hospital as an administration clerk in ward, hereby, these are the requirements to fulfill.
- Having Senior certificate or equivalent is compulsory
- Having appropriate administration experience in healthcare or hospital environment is vital
- The applicants must be willing to work in shifts, overtime, and flexi-time when necessary
- Having good computer literacy especially MS Office is a must
- The applicants must be willing to relieve other ward clerks
- Possessing excellent communication for both verbal and written in the minimum of two official languages of the Western Cape is obligatory
- Having knowledge in maintaining adequate stocks and equipment level
Meanwhile, when you think that the position of administration clerk in Supply Chain Management fits you better, these are the compulsory requirements that all applicants must possess.
- Having the minimum educational qualification of Senior Certificate in Mathematics and or Accounting as a passed subject
- The applicants must have appropriate experience in Supply Chain Management that focuses on Procurement and Warehousing
- Having a valid driver’s license code B/EB is a must
- Having proper knowledge and practical experience of the LOGIS System, Asset Management, and Warehouse in obtaining quotations
- Being able to work in an environment that is physically demanding
- The applicants must have mastered good communication skills in the minimum of two official languages of Western Cape
In order to apply for the recruitment, the applicants must apply online at www.westerncape.gov.za/health-jobs. Then, you have to choose the online applications. There you can follow all the steps required by the recruiter.
Please note that the recruiter is not going to accept any application unless it is online. Moreover, there is no payment needed for applying for this post.
For any enquiries about admin clerk ward, you can contact Ms. J Ehlers at (044) 802 4356. Meanwhile, for admin clerk Supply Chain Management, you can contact Mr. MH Leander at (022) 487 9230.
The latest acceptance of the application submission will be on 26 March 2021.